You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone®. To start, just enroll in Online Banking. For questions, please call 732-530-8100.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS
•Check your account balances
•View recent transactions
• Make payments directly to UTF consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Pay bills using Mobile Bill Pay
• Send money using Popmoney
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Transfer money between UTF accounts
• Use Pop Money for member to member transfers and for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Now you can login using your fingerprint with Apple's Touch ID feature.
• Using the new Quick Balance feature you can get your balance without logging into the app.
• Find ATMs and Branch locations
United Teletech Financial Credit Union does not charge fees to download or use Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by the NCUA.
- Account details enhanced for maturity date
- Updated verbiage for Popmoney flow
- Improved Navigation for webpages
- Account sorting order updated
- Transactions view enhanced for better categorization
- General enhancements and defect fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally - a good banking app from UTF
The prior app was disappointing but the 2.0 version has what I expect from a modern banking app. Mobile deposit limits have been raised - for me the old app limit was $1K and the 2.0 app limit is $5K.
The SMS verification for new devices is easy. A bit different than the standard "enter pin from text msg" in that you send a reply text msg back to UTF. A 100% out of band security feature - nice.
Mobile Deposit not consistently good
For past couple of months have been having mobile deposits get rejected... stating the reason is picture quality and to retake both pictures. I can see that the actual picture quality is excellent and very sharp as I always make sure lighting is good with no shadows and NO camera shake.... using an iPhone 10! Not sure what is going on here but the problem is definitely not on my end. I’ve completely many deposits up until recent couple of months.
Bill Pay cannot edit payment
Overall, the UTFFCU app is very good. I use it every day.
One shortcoming is that one cannot edit a Bill Pay scheduled payment (as one can in desktop web page). Instead, app user must cancel current scheduled payment and then re-add it (with updated amount).
Oh, and the app kept pestering me to rate the app snd write this review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.