Distributing your music has never been easier. Download the UnitedMasters app to release your songs on Spotify, Apple Music, and every other major music streaming service in minutes.
Distributing with UnitedMasters unlocks opportunities to partner with the world’s biggest brands, connects you directly with your fans, and gets you paid. You always keep 100% ownership of your music.
- Easily release your music on all of the major streaming services
- Upload files from text messages, Dropbox, or iCloud
- See how your songs are trending and where they're being playlisted
- Submit your tracks for placement with some of the world's biggest brands including the NBA, AT&T, and Bose
- Track your earnings and receive fast monthly payments through PayPal
- Opportunities for promotion across our suite of social media channels
- No upfront fees and you keep 100% of your rights
- Extras like YouTube Content ID and SoundCloud Monetization are free
- Connect Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook accounts to track your social growth
- Our revenue share is 10% on distributed tracks
Sign up and get started. All you need is an email to set up your account today. Connect your socials for insights and personalized recommendations. Then, create your first release. Fill in your release info, upload your audio and cover art, select your desired release date, and submit.
We've made some new improvements to the UnitedMasters experience:
- added PDF for earnings statements
- added an option to cancel pending releases
- added the ability to enter original release dates and track ISRCs for Re-Releases
- other fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is the future
I’ve really liked that they’ve made their platform so easy to use and readily to distribute music to all the major platforms without jumping through hoops or any underlying incentive and inconveniences that are brought to a lot of artist these days in the shape of false promises and hidden agendas. The concept of owning your music and reaping majority of the financial compensation is a dream for a lot of independent artist that UnitedMasters have fundamentally mastered. I love what Steve Stout is doing for the fast paced and streaming oriented music landscape. Independent artist substantially have more freedom and the access to major streaming platforms. UnitedMasters is not the wave. It’s the future of independence and distribution. 5 out of 5
Label option ?
There should really be an option on here for artists to do multiple uploads , most musicians I know are Involved in many bands not just one , plus in this day and age it’s a time of technology
Allowing us to be independent , no one needs a record label anymore when we have things like United to help us . You can manage your own career right off your phone . It’s a beautiful thing , You guys have done a great thing here , please consider adding a feature like this .
The only way to distribute!
The United Masters app is not only appealing but easy to use! It’s overall upload to distribute feature makes it easy to release tracks any and everywhere and keep up with my independent grind including my social media stats just like the web platform!
What I like most is the ability to chat with support directly and submit to exclusive offers from my cell phone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.