UNIVERGE MC550 application for iPhone allows you to seamlessly stay in touch with your work place by putting voice and instant message tools in one place. You can quickly find a co-worker or personal contact, see their status, and initiate communication with the touch of an icon. You can change your own status and view your missed calls and instant messages. You can dial an extension, return calls, and send IM’s with ease.
By publishing just one single number, you can use the power of contact rules to decide which callers reach you while mobile, and on what devices.
Rules are based on your status which can be driven by your work calendar (Exchange), and you can send calls to internal numbers or external phones, redirecting to a single number or ringing together with multi-ring or “twinning” with your work phone (or extension).
• Increased productivity – Find those you need quickly with presence-enabled directory, contact lists, and communication history
• Improved responsiveness – Help others reach you while away from your desk for faster decision making and fluid business continuity
• Reduce the flood of email – Use IM to get answers rapidly without the latency of buried emails
• Protect yourself and the company – Avoid giving out your cell phone number so that business contacts reach you via your enterprise number
• Ultimate flexibility – Select alternate end points when placing calls from UNIVERGE MC550, allowing you to leverage the most convenient voice end point, from a conference room phone to your home phone, while showing your enterprise number to callers
NOTE TO ADMINISTRATORS:
*** This fixed mobile converged (FMC) solution leverages the enterprise voice infrastructure provided by UNIVERGE SV9500, SV9300, SV8500 or SV8300 (communication platform). ***
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- the application name below the icon has been changed to "MC550 Classic".
- the icon/logo also has been changed to indicate that it is the Classic version.
- minor bug fixes have been corrected as well.
Ratings and Reviews
App Works Fine for Work
This app is a useful work tool. Previously had problems bypassing a certificate error, but later realized the 2.0 update moved this setting to iOS Settings screen instead of having it located within the app.
Real Productivity Tool
This is a wonderful app. Keeps me in contact when away from office and also gives me control over who can contact me. Great for seeing who's available to answer my questions without making numerous calls.
I was using the URL version of the NEC MC 550, however the I Phone app has more features. The chat feature is great, you can start out on my desk top and then keep the chat going on mobile phone. How cool is that.
The developer, NEC Corporation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NEC Corporation
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2018 NEC Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.