- Audio engine – stucking notes on fast note sequences fixed
- Audio engine – chanter start smoothed
- Audio engine – improved compatibility with Inter App Audio. Pocket Bagpipe now appears as a IAA Generator instead of Instrument
- Player – manual position on MIDI file fixed
- User interface – holding button now 3 sec instead of 1 sec to centre to prevent misuse
- User interface – IAA DAW quick access button added
- MIDI – Hevia MIDI controller standard fingering added
- MIDI – p2chanter MIDI controller GHB and Smallpipes fingerings added
- MIDI – technopipe fingering entirely reviewed :
- Completed : asturian and GHB. Drone activation has been set. If you used one of those fingering, change the fingering temporarily and switch back to your desired fingering to reset the drone configuration.
- Added : veuze, welsh, SSP, baghet, biniou, belarus, swedish, estonian, medieval, northumbrian, bulgarian, english
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work as described
I bought this for use with my Techno chanter. It doesn't work. Instructions are poor and support doesn't exist.
Best bagpipe app!!!!
I like how you can use midi controllers.
But I use a echanter. It will not work with the app. If you put a irig interface with the app it would let me use the drone reeds along with my echanter.
My echanter is not midi but it uses a ardurino extra core chip. If you added the setting to do this That would be the ball.
This is a very fun app. I'm using it with my fagerstrom technopipes. Very responsive , realistic bagpipe sounds. Easy to use and stable app. I easily imported custom bagpipe presets from the full featured OS X version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.