Universal Roku remote is a tv remote that allows you to easily control your Roku tv or Roku stick device directly from your iPhone / iPad.
Simple to setup:
Connect your iPhone / iPad to the same WiFi network as your Roku TV, the application automatically detects the device to control and you can now use your Phone to control your device.
NB: This app only works with TV with Roku system embedded.
The application functions as the original remote control, take advantage of all the features with your iPhone
If you have any questions / comments please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Roku is neither an official ROKU product, nor are we affiliated with the RCA/Roku company.
We offer auto-renewing subscription:
- Length: Weekly / Monthly / Yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the Premium features of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Apple account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information on how to proceed.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Apple Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Support more devices.
Bug fixes and experience improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many Adds
So I’m not going to lie I just can’t seem to keep up with my Roku remote... It’s almost spooky bc I’ve literally looked any & everywhere and without your Roku remote me TV is nearly useless so I’m super excited to of found a Roku app that allows me to not only browse App ext. but also allows you to control the volume as well it’s the only app I’ve found that dose both but every time I go to do something on the remote app via iPhone an add pops up like clockwork & at times can be a real nuisance..
No number pad
My whole reason for wanting a different remote than what came with the TV is that the original remote has no numbers on it. I have no idea why any electronics company would do that. Utterly stupid in my opinion. The only way to change channels when watching live TV over the antenna is to use the up-and-down arrow keys. So, I just figured I would buy a universal remote, but then saw some options for remote apps for my phone. I had not even thought of that. So I tried this one. The first time I installed it it found my TV very quickly but wouldn’t even let me change the volume without sending me a screen to buy the premium version. So I uninstalled The app just as quickly as I had installed it. However, I tried it again. Download the app again and this time it presented me with an entirely different interface. That, alone, is quite odd. This time, I could change the volume, but as others have mentioned it throws up an ad constantly. I don’t really mind ads if I’m not going to buy the premium version. But if they are so frequent as to completely destroy the use of the app, then it’s completely worthless. And, my primary reason for wanting something other than the remote I already have is to gain the ability to put channel numbers in using a number pad. This app does not have that, at least on the free version. But why would somebody Pay a yearly fee for an app instead of just buying an actual, universal remote? No idea. Hard pass for me.
Very good app but very annoying
I would rate 5 stars on this if it didn’t pop up ads every time I tap on a button 3 times and for some reason turning the volume up or down never works for me I don’t know if it does that to other people but it does it on me. The app is very good but I hope you fix all of that.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- yohan teixeira
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Teixeira Yohan
- In-App Purchases
- iRCA Premium $9.99
- Premium version $4.99
- Premium version $14.99
- Premium Version $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.