Put everything you need to know about your trip to Universal Studios Hollywood in the palm of your hand. Download the official Theme Park app for free!
It’s the easy way to:
• Purchase select single and multi-day Theme Park tickets in the app.
• Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the park.
• Customize your park experience using the itinerary, filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
• Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the park.
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
• Share your Universal Studios Hollywood experience on Facebook and Twitter.
• Explore the park using the detailed map view.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here are the latest updates and improvements coming your way:
• Push Notification Upgrades – Want the latest news and exciting updates? We’ve added a few new features to our push notifications, so make sure they’re enabled in iOS Settings.
• Bug Fixes – As always, thanks to your feedback we have identified some bugs and squashed them in this release.
Have feedback, or need some help? Send us a tweet using @unistudios
Ratings and Reviews
Alot has changed at Universal Studios since I last been (25 years ago!)
Last time I went to Universal Studios I was 16 years ago, now at age 41 I got the chance to go again and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was able to ride all but one ride (Couldnt fit on the Harry Potter ride so that was a bummer!) I loved all the rides I was able to ride; and the food and gift shops are all really cool!
We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and that was delicious, and those huge Simpson’s donuts we bought in the park were a perfect dessert to share!
I had a bit of anxiety on the Tram Backlot Tour because it was the most packed attraction there, However I really enjoyed it. It’s a MUST!
I’m glad we chose to purchase the annual passes rather than just a one day because we definately wanna go back soon!
We must have had the worst luck when visiting Universal Studios Hollywood. Luckily we didn’t purchase the 2 additional passes for the remaining two members in our family like we had intended or we would have been really disappointed. In June 21 my son rode the Transformers ride and after waiting what seemed like forever, Waite was 45 min, there were technical difficulties and he didn’t get the full experience. I asked if they gave him a fast pass or something so he could ride again once it was fixed, but he said no. Next, on June 23, while riding the Studio Tour, the Jurassic portion he technical difficulties and this portion of the tour was skipped. I was soooo bummed because I was able to get the full experience on the 21 and was sooo sad he missed out. Again we didn’t receive fast pass to have the opportunity to view the ride again once fixed. Lastly, while riding the Mummy my family had to be helped out because the ride broke down. Luckily we had finished the ride and it didn’t totally ruin the experience. However all these technical difficulties kinda makes you wonder. I mean you pay over six hundred to into a park and you’re still short a couple passes but decide to make the best out of and I just feel ripped off.
Silver season pass family experience 2018
We love Universal. But there have been a few things mags that were inconvenient about the passes.
It has been somewhat of an inconvenience to schedule at times with black out dates. Particularly having all of July and half of August blocked out. (My only summer vacation time.) and now with 3 Saturday’s in October blocked out when we really wanted to add horror night. Only other difficulty is my size. I’m a large woman and there are 3-4 rides I can’t ride including the 3 new rides in The Harry Potter area. Being new it would have been nice to consider larger people. And it’s a bit embarrassing to try your sample seats right out on display for everyone to watch you fail at closing the security bars. I understand you want people to see so they don’t waste their time in line, but there could be an example and perhaps have the actual practice seat around a screen of some sort. It’s a bit humiliating and shamming.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 101.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.