Universal Yoga is an ideal tool to create your own yoga practices!
Make up and edit your own yoga routine quickly and easily!
Universal Yoga gives possibility to build individual training programs as for instructors for their student, so for the students themselves.
Over 150 asanas and 300 vinyasas will give you possibility to create any level's practice from basic to advanced. Create a practice in minutes by selecting your desired asanas/vinyasas, adjusting poses order, asanas time, vinyasas speed and quantity.
All poses and practices are displayed as a 3D animation that you can watch from all perspectives.
Sanscrit names showed for all poses during practice edit, preview and play.
A special algorithm will add transition movements to connect poses in your practice.
- create and edit your practice quickly and easily: choose from the list of asanas/vinyasas, set the duration of each asana, quantity for every vinyasa, adjust vinyasas speed.
- change the order of poses, delete poses from the practice or add new ones.
- adjusting vinyasas speed and asanas time you can easily change duration of a practice.
- every practice saves it's own setting, so you do not need to edit it to make small and quick adjustments.
- disable/enable poses, change order/speed/duration/time during practice review
- play practice in full screen,
- watch practice's poses from all perspectives
- enable sound to play drum at the end of every asana/vinyasa
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.