UniversityGO provides you the best way to navigate your university campus and manage your class schedule.
• Maps for universities all over the US
• Import your classes and schedule with GO Plus
• Directions and ETAs to class with GO Plus
• Search by building name or code
• View detailed building information
• Beautiful 3D maps
UniversityGO will have you stepping in the right direction.
Information about GO Plus subscription:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's new in this version:
• Can't find your university on UniversityGO? You can now send us a request to add your university! Go to the university selection screen, tap "Can't Find Your University?", then submit the form!
• Home screen shortcuts now available for GO Plus subscribers! If your device supports 3D Touch, deeply press on the UniversityGO home screen icon to access shortcuts.
• You can now tap on the university acronym on the top navigation bar to center the map to your current university. Also, the map will now automatically zoom to your current university when you launch the app or select a new university.
• When searching on the map at a university, the building list will show up automatically instead of having to type in the search bar.
• Improved support for dynamic text sizes
• Fixed a crash when trying to edit a class
UniversityGO goes national!
Our vision at UniversityGO is to lead students all over the world in the right direction. In this update, we bring UniversityGO to more universities across the US!
What's new in this version:
• Want to select or explore a different university? Choose from our ever growing list of campuses!
• Add your classes and schedule through our new scheduling interface.
• Ability to edit your classes and schedule.
• Cleaner interface and simplified searching
• Improved feedback/report problem interface
• Aims to fix bug with GO Plus subscribers losing their premium functionality
• Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can be better...
I actually used this app my freshmen year of college and I am so glad I did. I would recommend this app to all ASU freshmen because it helped me find all my class buildings without having to ask anybody for help. However, I wanted to try out the app again and noticed a lot of new features that have been added. The first feature that stood out was the 3D buildings, not very useful, the pictures were fine for me. Another feature added was the ads and in order to take that off there is a $0.99 upgrade fee for no ads. Overall, ASU Go can definitely save you some time if you’re in a hurry to find your classes. It is a very reliable app and easy to navigate.
After using this app for a few months now when I log in the only message I get is that the session token has expired and it is unable to find any universities. It doesn’t work don’t bother.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review to let us know of the issue that you’re facing.
We suggest reinstalling UniversityGO to fix the session token issue. We will investigate the issue further to find the bug that needs to be fixed.
Just get Google maps!
It is basically Google maps. The free version shows all the buildings and addresses. The satellite images are helpful. The design and interface are simple to use and can easily navigate. I think the icon and name represent the app well. However, to get directions you have to upgrade, which just redirects to Google maps. So really you could just copy and paste the address to Google maps and not need to upgrade. Being able to add a building address to your favorites, instead having to search all the time is helpful and available on the free version. The description says it will get you to class but it only gets you to the building. I wish this app had floor maps of classrooms because sometimes it is not the building that is hard to find but the individual classroom. I also wish this app showed where to park. Overall, not super impressed and definitely not worth the upgrade.
- UniversityGO LLC
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 UniversityGO LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GO Plus $1.99
- GO Plus $4.99
- GO Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.