THE BEST OF ENTERTAINMENT, NEWS AND SPORTS IN SPANISH
Subscribe to Univision Now and you will have all the programming at your fingertips 24 hours a day to watch your favorite Univision and UniMás shows live and on demand for only $ 10.99 / month. Cancel at any time.
Watch your way
• Watch the latest episodes of the new Univision and UniMás shows the day after they air.
• Watch live and on demand, at home or on the go.
• Use any device, including TV or mobile, at home with Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
• Watch programming from up to three days ago with the automatic DVR feature.
• Do you have a subscription to a television service? Access Univision programming and channels for free by logging into the Univision app with your TV service account credentials.
Access all your favorite shows:
• Noticiero Univision
• Al Punto
• Primer Impacto
• Despierta América
• El Gordo y la Flaca
Do not miss any moment of our series:
• Imperio Mentiras
• Dulce Ambicion
• Rosa de Guadalupe
• ¿Qué Culpa Tiene Fatmagül?
Exclusive rights to football matches
• Liga MX
• Champions League
• Europa League
• Nations League
• Mexican and American National soccer teams
• Major League Soccer
Only available in the United States (does not include Puerto Rico) for those over 18 with a subscription, high-speed broadband connection or a minimum of 3G.
• Not all programming is available.
• The Univision app uses Nielsen measurement software. For more information visit:
Updated with new shows and favorite classic shows!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs lots of work
I love your novelas. So much that im paying for your app. But really disappointed because accidentally i fast forward on my novela and ads started playing before playing the part. Then i tried returning to were i was at and another ad would start and every time i thought i had found it and ad would come on. That’s very inconvenient and time consuming for me and im sure for other people too. It would really be a good app if I didn’t have to struggle so much. I just hope since we are paying for this for u guys to better it im sure you would have at least better review.
I was excited to finally find an app that would have a lot of my favorite Spanish shows and novelas. I was okay with paying the monthly subscription fee to enjoy the service and despite all of the reviews I decided to give this app a chance. It’s been about two weeks since I started using the app so here’s my honest review. The first MAJOR inconvenience is the ads. I would understand if this was a FREE service but this app is costing me money every month and I have to sit through some VERY ANNOYING 15-45 second ads. Yes I knew about the ads from reading other reviews and I just happen to agree that it’s very annoying. The second MAJOR inconvenience is just like others have said that the app doesn’t keep record of where you were last watching. I was expecting this app to work just like any other streaming service (like Netflix) where I can just turn it off and when I came back I could resume right where I left off. It doesn’t even tell you which episode you were last on it literally takes you to the beginning and you’re left with having to scroll through the list of episodes and then fast forwarding through the episode you were on just to get to where you were. I consider this to be a major flaw especially for something I am paying for. I will watch one novela and then cancel my membership until hopefully there is major improvements. I don’t want to continue to pay for a mediocre service.
Not worth getting
First off,you already paying for cable and they want you to pay extra. Sounds just like Univision charging for everything. Yeah your not in Mexico. This the reason you came up with raising money like when they want to help the needy people and here you come making all this concert to support all this people and really no one gets the help and trying to do the same with this app corrupted like always. From one month to the other you change wish stuff is free even if they been free for a long time. That’s when you notice you have to charge now. Yeah that’s business, but people who is already paying for cable they shouldn’t pay extra. Cause already charging our carrier I’m sure that is slot. If could I won’t even give one star you don’t deserve any. 😡😡😡😡😡 can’t stand Univision I’m done with you and I hope people who is trying to get this don’t is not worth your time.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We want to ensure everyone can get to the Univision content they love. Please talk with us directly at email@example.com and one of our team members can discuss your feedback with you.
- 53.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Univision Communications Inc. and its related entities. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Univision NOW Monthly Plan $10.99
- Univision NOW Collection $7.99
- Univision NOW Monthly Plan $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.