Univision and UniMás in high definition live and on demand in any device, time and place.
THE BEST OF ENTERTAINMENT, NEWS AND SPORTS IN SPANISH
• Today's most popular programs, such as Por Amar Sin Ley, Jesús, La Reina Soy Yo, y hits like Porque El Amor Manda, La Fea Más.Bellas and more.
• Exclusive rights to football matches of the Liga MX, the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Nations League, Mexican and American football teams and Major League Soccer.
TO SEE IN FAMILY OR EVERYONE IN YOUR DEVICE
• Enjoy the service on up to three devices at once with a single account.
• Use any device, including the TV at home, with Roku, Chromecast and Apple TV.
• Rewinds in programming up to three days with the automatic DVR function.
ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO A CABLE TV SERVICE?
Access Univision NOW at no additional cost with your credentials. All Univision channels already included in your cable package will be available to watch on Univision NOW including Univision, UniMás, Univision Deportes Network and Galavisión.
The subscription to Univision NOW includes full access to Univision and UniMás live. In addition to a broad catalog on demand with more than 5,000 hours of programming for $ 9.99 / month with the possibility to cancel at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Only available in the United States (does not include Puerto Rico) for those over 18 with a subscription, high speed broadband connection or a minimum of 3G.
• Not all programming is available.
• Univision does not offer any refund for the Univision NOW service.
• Univision NOW uses Nielsen measurement software. For more information visit: www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I was excited to finally find an app that would have a lot of my favorite Spanish shows and novelas. I was okay with paying the monthly subscription fee to enjoy the service and despite all of the reviews I decided to give this app a chance. It’s been about two weeks since I started using the app so here’s my honest review. The first MAJOR inconvenience is the ads. I would understand if this was a FREE service but this app is costing me money every month and I have to sit through some VERY ANNOYING 15-45 second ads. Yes I knew about the ads from reading other reviews and I just happen to agree that it’s very annoying. The second MAJOR inconvenience is just like others have said that the app doesn’t keep record of where you were last watching. I was expecting this app to work just like any other streaming service (like Netflix) where I can just turn it off and when I came back I could resume right where I left off. It doesn’t even tell you which episode you were last on it literally takes you to the beginning and you’re left with having to scroll through the list of episodes and then fast forwarding through the episode you were on just to get to where you were. I consider this to be a major flaw especially for something I am paying for. I will watch one novela and then cancel my membership until hopefully there is major improvements. I don’t want to continue to pay for a mediocre service.
Ads are ridiculous
As others have said, for an app I am paying for the ads are ridiculous. And if it were just the three ads per episode I would be fine, but every time you exit the app for any reason the ads reset and replay before you can watch again. Additionally, the play, fast forward, and pause are so close to the status bar that you accidentally lose your place trying to pause the show. They need to be in the middle of the screen as in other streaming apps. This is not a cheap monthly fee and though the content is reasonable there needs to be some major changes to the accessibility of the shows as well as reduction in ads. I will watch the three, but don’t make me watch 9 or 10 ads if I can’t happen to watch a show for an hour without interruption.
Terrible service in all ways.
I have contacted you guys multiple times & you guys never get back. I’ve email, left voicemails, and tweeted you & I have yet to get a reply. Your customer service is terrible. And that’s not even where my complaint starts. I downloaded Univision now 5 months ago & I hadn’t got an ad since I purchased the app. 2 weeks ago, I went to watch my show & I was welcomed by not one, not two, but THREE commercials!! ALL OF THE SAME THING!! I thought maybe I was signed out of my account and on my “cable account” I went to check, signed in and out made sure i was on my paid account. When coming back into the show I was then again received with THE SAME THREE COMMERCIALS AS BEFORE ! I’m paying 7.99 SEVEN NINTY NINE I shouldn’t see commercials when I’m paying for a “exclusive account” I need someone to fix this problem with my account because prior to last week I had never seen a commercial. Now the next complaint is adding an option where I can have separate account like Netflix has. It’s annoying having to go through my families viewed episodes to find mine. PLEASE FIX THAT.
Over all this app is a mess. Terrible costumer service. The app is always displaying a “ERROR” & leaving the app will only make you get a commercial or an “error” & now commercials.
Someone please fix this. 7.99 shouldn’t get me terrible service plus commercials.
I wouldn’t recommend this anymore.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Sorry to hear you are having issues with the app. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. We also have a live chat option on the https://www.univisionnow.com/ page. You can use that as an option.
- 70 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Univision Communications Inc. and its related entities. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Univision NOW Monthly Plan $9.99
- Univision NOW Collection $7.99
- Univision NOW Annual Plan $86.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.