Unkilled - Zombie Multiplayer Shooter is an exciting FPS game with intense PvP action. Team up with friends to fight the undead apocalypse in this survival horror shooting game.
New York City is the epicenter of a terrifying zombie apocalypse in this multi-award winning the first-person shooter. Choose one of five unique characters and join the elite team known as the Wolfpack, a task force assigned to combat the walking dead threat and discover the secret behind the cataclysmic plague. Take time out from killing zombies to challenge your friends in online PvP multiplayer battles. Good thing you brought plenty of bullets!
“Big, silly, violent fun.” - PocketGamer.co.uk
THRILLING SOLO COMBAT MISSIONS. ONLINE PVP MULTIPLAYER. TONS OF UNIQUE GUNS.
• The final frontier in the war between the living and the undead! Fight for survival over 150 missions with an epic storyline. Target unique enemies and bosses, including SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER, BUTCHER and more.
• Take on players from all over the world with first person PvP multiplayer. Or build your own zombie army in Skirmish Ops and go to war against other player’s bases with your undead horde!
• More than 40 weapons in five classes, featuring the LSAT machine gun, SAIGA-12K shotgun, and the M24 sniper rifle. Just don’t run out of bullets...
• Loads of skins are ready for you to customize your character and guns. Be the best dressed killing machine in the zombie apocalypse!
RIDICULOUSLY INSANE GRAPHICS
At MADFINGER Games we push the frontier of what is possible on mobile devices! UNKILLED is a feast for your eyes, with post-process effects to create an immersive cinematic experience. There’s high resolution, real-time soft shadows, and high-polygon character models, and don’t even get us started on our SpeedTree vegetation rendering! Not to mention shooting zombies in the face results in lovingly rendered gore...
SMOOTH FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ACTION!
• Our unique MADFINGER Games control system for mobile devices is approved by millions of players worldwide. Support for a wide range of gamepads.
• Intuitive gameplay. Our autofire shooting system lets you focus on your survival.
• Experience the new Adrenaline feature and put your aim to the test. Target as many undead domes as possible!
• Design your hero for PvP with customizable skills and loadouts, then combat real opponents in five distinctive environments.
• Become the Champion in ranked duels and leagues. Earn “intel” by winning PvP matches, leveling up your hero with a huge skill tree.
• Accept challenges and earn multiple rewards: VIP chests, gold, gadgets, money…
Great news! We have just released new update 2.0.11 full of improvements and bug fixes.
Don’t forget to let us know what you think about the update.
Your MFG team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Spectacular graphics. Slick controls. Dozens of weapons and hundreds of story-based missions. Yep, Unkilled serves up a hugely satiating action feast, turning the epicenter of a zombie plague into a veritable ground zero for first-person-shooter buffs. Fighting through level after level of ghouls feels like one never-ending rush, whether you’re protecting survivors or figuring out how to take down a colossal boss.
Top Notch Game, with a few problems
This game really need alot of improvements to the gameplay. First 2 player coop is just not cutting it. Coop should be 4 players to make it easier. Also when people disconnect, the remaining players should get compensation such as 100 gold or 2500 exp or 5000 cash because its unfair that they have to deal with players who leave. Also the upgrading system is broken. The Jump from money needed to upgrad weapons is seriously too much. Uncommon weapons require like 25x the money used to upgrade common weapons. These things should be fixed and implemented. Also campaign rewards are not enough. It takes too long to level up from 20 to 21 and the gold earned is too little especially since most things require u to have gold to get into the highest ranks. Gold is the only way to become in the top ranks. These things really need to change.
Amazing game, please read though
I’ll start with the flaw to save time. After you finish the story there’s nothing left to do tbh. There should be some events that can redirect the interest of whoever’s playing. And by events I mean maybe mini stories, or idk something besides get as many headshots in x amount of time. The co-op is amazing, and I love it, but there should be more communication controls, and also although I appreciate the idea of letting the leader finish the game, it should also be the other way around for the player who’s not the leader to finish the mission because it gets unbelievably annoying when I try to do a mission and the leader leaves or disconnects and all my time invested comes to a few bucks that I could get from opening a bronze chest. So, like in every game, there are flaws, but unlike every game, this has the most mechanics I’ve ever seen thus far for mobile. I can honestly say this is on par with the first dead trigger (which you should have kept focusing on) the first dead trigger had graphics beyond the norms of mobile gameplay. This game doesn’t have as good a graphics, but the amount of things you have completely make up for it. Fix the flaws, and it’ll be a solid 5 star game. Keep up the good work guys 🙂
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 952.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016, MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- WOLFS BOUNTY $4.99
- MERC’S WAGE $9.99
- GOLD PILE $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.