MixerBox is the top choice of over 200 million people worldwide and is continuing to grow! A stylish all-in-one media & podcasts player which lets you play music, videos and podcasts from various services. You can enjoy music, videos and podcasts, as many as you want! ALL FREE. Download now and find everything that can entertain you!
With MixerBox you can enjoy:
- Millions of music videos including cover artists and unsigned singers
- A variety of music and videos streaming from YouTube, iTunes, and local music
- The largest selection of podcasts to choose from
- Choose podcasts by categories and moods
- Intelligent music & podcasts suggestions just for you
- Song description and lyrics
- Featured playlist in your pocket every day
- Stylish and unique interface fits your taste perfectly
- Discover and save the top playlists among your Facebook friends
- Streaming TV shows from various TV channels like Fox, NBC, TLC, etc
ALL ENTIRELY 100% FREE!
MixerBox has even more convenient and amazing features, all waiting to be discovered by you:
- Play music, videos and podcasts from various services non-stop
- Save the podcasts you like and get new episode reminds
- Automatically sync playlists across all of your devices
- Resume playing the last song you listened upon reopening the app
- Sleep timer helps you turn off the music automatically
- A perfectly optimized interface for iPhone X and all other devices
DOWNLOAD MixerBox NOW!
* All videos are provided by the public third-party media service YouTube. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used here under the terms of Fair Use and the Digital Millennium Copyrights Act (DMCA).
* Some television programs (e.g. Liberty Times, GYAO!, Japanese Government Internet TV) are hosted on our own streaming platform (non-YouTube platform) under permission from the respective publishers.
* Facebook Ads Information: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
© MixerBox Inc. Palo Alto, California, USA.
- Search for any podcast you like! "Follow" to save the shows so as not to miss any new episodes.
- Fixed prior bugs and problems to help improve the music playback experience.
If you have any problems regarding MixerBox, please visit our MixerBox fan page. We will try to reply as soon as possible. Feel free to rate us and leave a comment, so we can better help you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve stayed with Mixer Box for quite a while and I plan on staying with them for as long as I can. This application. has given me easy access to all the music, taped conferences or special events that I want! The method used to reward us for using their app. is fantastic and so very generous. Today, it’s unheard of to receive so much for virtually nothing and I promise that, the creators have worked hard to develop the most updated technology and they can even make suggestions for our personal music selections, which assist in making favorite music lists! Finally, their customer service seems to be set up to help in whatever situation arises. Basically, I can’t say enough positive things about Mixer Box and although it’s not perfect, it’s Free and perfect for me!! Thanks Mixer Box!😉💟
I love this app- sick of the updates!
I really do love this app! I’ve had it for years now, but I’m sick of these updates. I understand that they have to do updates every now and again to fix problems and to maintain the app. What is frustrating is how every time they add some new feature or release a big update with lots of changes it makes the app less and less good. The music used to play seamlessly and without issue. Now sometimes it takes forever for a song to load and then it will randomly stop playing in the middle of a song. By far the worst is what’s happening now with the search page. They released a new feature that allows you to post a sort of status (like in the ye olden MySpace days and their song feature kind of), but now the search page has been down for days! They are working on it, and I know they’ll get it fixed ASAP, but its frustrating. Why add the status feature anyways? Does anybody even use this app as a form of social media- and why would they? I get that they are trying to move forward and make improvements, but is it really worth the impact it has on the service this app is meant to provide? I feel it really boils down to the whole idea that if it’s not broken don’t try and fix it. Not to say that they shouldn’t ever make any changes, but I feel that they aren’t taking this in the right direction.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review our app and providing us with your feedback! As you have mentioned our updates do fix bug issues and maintain the app. However, new features are also added in because of other users' feedback requests, as well as MixerBox wanting to offer more fun-packed features for all our users. With regards to the issues you've mentioned above (song interruptions, song loading, and search page) , these have all been fixed. Please kindly proceed to the app store to have your app updated. Again, we understand your frustration, but do thank you for your input about our Feed tab feature. Should you encounter any other issue, or perhaps have a feature request of your own, please contact our Facebook fan page or email: email@example.com. Your feedback is very important to us, and we'd love to hear back from you! Many thanks for your continuous support for MixerBox :)
Used to be the best thing ever
I remember when I first downloaded this I was instantly hooked, I would use it almost everyday to have it play alongside me wiliest I played games, but now that is no longer the case.
As time went on, ads would start playing in the MIDDLE OF MY PLAYLIST. This was very annoying and inconvenient, it would also sometimes corrupt the playlist and it would stop playing music. I would then have to log off of my game and turn it back on. And that’s not all of it, it also stopped playing music as soon as I got out of the app, I would go in my control panel (on iPad) and the play button would be grey and I’d have to get in and out of the app to make sure I can listen to music again.
Now, now it’s even worse. The reason I’m writing this is because it won’t let me PLAY ANY MUSIC OFF OF THE APP! I would turn some sleep music on, leave, and then it would stop! I would press play on the control panel and it would instantly pause! I don’t know what the hell you did to the app, but it’s now unbearable to use. I used to patient with it, but now I’m completely sick of it. I would not recommend this app to anyone anymore due to the current flaws.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused for you. Due to YouTube's current terms of service background music play is no longer available. If YouTube changes the terms we will add this feature back. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! If there is anything else we can further improve on the app please let us know! Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MixerBox Inc.
- 131.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MixerBox Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.