Unlisted is your private second phone — in an app. Protect your personal life and free time. Add a second line for work, dating, anything!
An Unlisted phone number is perfect for posting in your online ad, using as a dedicated work number, or for giving out to students & parents (teachers LOVE Unlisted).
Add as many phone numbers as you need to your existing phone. Keep them as long as you want, or for as short as you want.
=> Here's how it works:
1. Tap to download Unlisted
2. Pick an Unlisted number in your area code (or anywhere). This will be your dedicated number, for your exclusive use.
3. Start your free trial. You can call or text from your new number as much as you want.
4. If you decide to continue, choose from our affordable plans (ranging up to $9.99/mo for unlimited)
You can delete the number, renew it, or add another at any time.
= OUR PROMISE TO YOU =
1. Nobody can use your Unlisted number to find you or your real phone number
2. We won't ever sell your data or show you ads
3. Unlisted calls & texts won't ever appear on your real phone bill
We at Unlisted Mobile rely on Unlisted numbers every day for our own needs. We promise to never sell your data, show you ads, or betray your privacy. Since 2012, customers have trusted us to provide them new phone numbers for all of their needs, and we hope you will too.
If you ever need help, or have something you'd like us to add to Unlisted, please send us an email at email@example.com. We offer dedicated support and respond personally to each and every email.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients."
"YES!! No more Craigslist creeps! I use one Unlisted number per post, then delete them when I'm done. A+++++"
"This is awesome! I had never used an app like this and had doubts it would work...it has not failed. I highly recommend! I'm a customer for life."
"I hate when websites ask for my phone number. I now have an Unlisted number I use for them all. Love it!!"
"Great as an American expat to keep old US number working and usable while living outside of the country indefinitely"
"I love how you can choose multiple numbers to use. Best incognito phone call app ever!!!"
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist, using online dating services like Tinder, or sending your resume
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business phone line? Just use Unlisted for your customers to reach you directly!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code or location in the US + Canada
- Text and Photo Messaging
- VoIP (voice over IP) / Wi-fi calling works from anywhere
- Incoming Call Options: Block, Forward or Voicemail
- Custom voicemail greetings for each number
- Use on all your iOS Devices
- No ads, ever
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: we offer monthly and annual subscriptions
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Price of subscriptions: Pay as you go plans are $2.99 dollars per number, per month. Unlimited plans are $9.99 per number, per month.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store subscription management page
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We only offer US and Canadian numbers. You can only call and text with other US & Canadian numbers. Not for 911 emergency services.
Access the Help Center in the app's menu or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms Of Service:
This update fixes two issues:
1. If you have multiple Unlisted numbers, your number's name is now displayed when you get a call so you know which line is ringing. This fixes a change that came about due to the way iOS 14 now displays incoming calls.
2. Anyone with a custom font or accessibility setting might have run into some screens being too large to use. These screens should now adjust automatically and scroll where necessary.
Have you noticed any issues? Have any feature requests? We're all ears! Please write us any time at email@example.com and let us know!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down the best I’ve tried
I have had one number on here for over four years now that I use for business. It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients. The iOS calling integration means incoming calls ring on my phone just like a “real” number.
I also get new temporary numbers from time to time when I sell things on Craigslist and don’t want to publish my cell. It’s nice being able to block creeps when I’m done selling.
Love this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're so glad to hear that you are finding Unlisted useful! Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can ever help with. Best regards, Erik
Nice, but audio stop working
Seems great, so I gave it a shot. First call, couldn’t hear the audio dropped 60 seconds into the call. Call did not drop, no it kept going. They get great reception at home so it wasn’t on their end. But I couldn’t hear the person I was talking to. Called them back from my real number, was fine, so I know the app was at fault. Next two calls were fine. Fourth call, left a message. That person called me back saying the audio cut out after 60 seconds but the message kept recording. He wanted to know what the rest of the message was, but was also afraid something had happened to me since I seemingly had stopped talking mid sentence. Fifth call, shorted out, after 60 seconds. Called back, it worked. So when it works, it’s great. But it’s crap 60% of the time. My phone never drops calls or has audio issues. But this app sure does. Worst part is, if I leave a message, no way of knowing if this app shorted out and the person didn’t get it. Stupid. Unless they fix it, just use *67.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm the founder of Unlisted and wanted to reach out to apologize for your experience. What you described is not normal and I would like to get some more information from you so that we can fix this. We have some theories about what might have gone wrong but would like to make sure. Could you please send us an email at email@example.com so we can talk directly? Unfortunately these App Store reviews are anonymous so I cannot reach out directly. Best regards, Erik
Am actually glad that I found this app as I have a business account and did not want to pay $100 a month for another phone, and line. Both personal and business calls come directly to my phone so no need to carry a second one around as I already have quite a bit of things to carry around.
Developer Response ,
We are so glad you're here! We built Unlisted for exactly this reason, to provide you with a second phone number without all the hassle (and cost!). If there is ever anything we can do to help, please send us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be there. Thanks for using Unlisted!
- Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- 44.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pay as You Go (Prepay 1 Month) $3.99
- Unlimited Texting + Calling $9.99
- Unlisted Number: Pay as You Go $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.