Tired of giving out your real phone number? Get short & long-term phone lines for dating, business, posting online, or for any time you'd rather just keep your personal number private. Texting, calling, picture messaging, voicemail, and call forwarding come as standard options with every line.
Pick out any Unlisted number and try it for free, no strings attached. In less than a minute from now you can be calling and texting from your new phone number. If you decide to keep your number, we offer long and short term plans, with unlimited and pay-as-you-go options, so you pay only exactly what you need.
Unlisted Mobile is a modern, professional alternative to both expensive cell phone plans and scammy burner apps. We are small business owners ourselves and rely on Unlisted numbers each day for our own needs. We promise to never sell your data, show you ads, or betray your privacy. Since 2012, customers have trusted us to provide them new phone numbers for all of their needs, and we hope you will too.
If you ever need help, or have something you'd like us to add to Unlisted, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer dedicated support and respond personally to each and every email.
Unlisted is quick, affordable, and private — try us out for free when you need a new number for dating, freelance work, finding a new job, buying & selling online, business sales calls, or whatever it may be.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients."
"YES!! No more Craigslist creeps! I use one Unlisted number per post, then delete them when I'm done. A+++++"
"This is awesome! I had never used an app like this and had doubts it would work...it has not failed. I highly recommend! I'm a customer for life."
"I hate when websites ask for my phone number. I now have an Unlisted number I use for them all. Love it!!"
"Great as an American expat to keep old US number working and usable while living outside of the country indefinitely"
"I love how you can choose multiple numbers to use. Best incognito phone call app ever!!!"
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist, using online dating services like Tinder, or sending your resume
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business phone line? Just use Unlisted for your customers to reach you directly!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code or location in the US + Canada
- Text and Photo Messaging
- VoIP (voice over IP) / Wi-fi calling works from anywhere
- Call forwarding to any other number
- Incoming Call Options: Block or Voicemail
- Custom voicemail greetings for each number
- Use on all your iOS Devices
- Use anywhere in the world with numbers from US + Canada
- No ads, ever
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: we offer monthly and annual subscriptions
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Price of subscriptions: Pay as you go plans are $2.99 dollars per number, per month. Unlimited plans are $9.99 per number, per month.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store subscription management page
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We only offer US and Canadian numbers. You can only call and text with other US & Canadian numbers. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services.
Find the FAQs app's side menu, or contact us at email@example.com
Terms Of Service:
This update fixes a few things under the hood. Most of you won't notice a thing, the rest of you might see things running a bit smoother!
We're sending out updates as soon as they are ready. Here are some other things we've changed and fixed in the last days:
- Playing a video or audio message will now play on the speaker (or headphones if you have them on). Previously, the audio would play through the earpiece, and only if the ring switch was on.
- Fixes bug that caused contacts to not load on the first launch after the update
This release is focused on your three most frequent requests that we've put off for too long! We have some more coming soon, but wanted to get this out ASAP:
- If you have enabled notifications, they will now show your contact's name instead of just the phone number!
- VoIP calling is now more reliable for users behind a firewall or router
- Messages that are successfully sent will show a "Sent" status
Some more details on those for those interested:
- Showing your contact's name in the push notification is something we have wanted to do for a long time, but it is tricky since notifications are sent from our server and we don't upload your contacts. This means we don't have any way to put the caller or text sender's name in the notification since we don't actually have it (this is a good thing!). Now what we do is send the same push notification but have the app intercept it before you see it. It then looks up the phone number in your contacts and replaces the number with the contact's name in the notification. So now you will always know who is texting or calling you! This will work for both iOS and private Unlisted contacts. Of course, this is only for users who have actually enabled access to their contacts and have not set their notifications to "Off" or "Private" — in those cases, you won't see anything new here :)
- VoIP calling is tricky for all kinds of reasons that we have previously solved, but this update will help about 10% of our users whose networks are blocking their audio. At a basic level, a call has two signals: one manages it and the other carries the audio. Sometimes the first signal will get through so the call connects, but then the other signal is blocked so you don't hear anything. This is frustrating to say the least! We now use two techniques to make sure the call connects fully: 1) We are using a STUN server to help your app know where it is on the internet (this is not always obvious when you are behind a firewall), 2) if necessary, we will relay the audio through another server (called a TURN relay) so that your firewall doesn't block it. In the end, these two techniques should make sure that far more calls get connected!
- When sending messages, we show a "Sending..." message below the last bubble. When sent, that status disappears. This has lead many of us to wonder...did it send?!?! (It did.) Well now, instead of removing it, we show "Sent". This one was easy.
We are a small team that frequently adds features that our customers request, so please get in touch if you have an idea for Unlisted! You can always message us in the app, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down the best I’ve tried
I have had one number on here for over four years now that I use for business. It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients. The iOS calling integration means incoming calls ring on my phone just like a “real” number.
I also get new temporary numbers from time to time when I sell things on Craigslist and don’t want to publish my cell. It’s nice being able to block creeps when I’m done selling.
Love this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're so glad to hear that you are finding Unlisted useful! Please contact us directly at email@example.com if there is anything we can ever help with. Best regards, Erik
Nice, but audio stop working
Seems great, so I gave it a shot. First call, couldn’t hear the audio dropped 60 seconds into the call. Call did not drop, no it kept going. They get great reception at home so it wasn’t on their end. But I couldn’t hear the person I was talking to. Called them back from my real number, was fine, so I know the app was at fault. Next two calls were fine. Fourth call, left a message. That person called me back saying the audio cut out after 60 seconds but the message kept recording. He wanted to know what the rest of the message was, but was also afraid something had happened to me since I seemingly had stopped talking mid sentence. Fifth call, shorted out, after 60 seconds. Called back, it worked. So when it works, it’s great. But it’s crap 60% of the time. My phone never drops calls or has audio issues. But this app sure does. Worst part is, if I leave a message, no way of knowing if this app shorted out and the person didn’t get it. Stupid. Unless they fix it, just use *67.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm the founder of Unlisted and wanted to reach out to apologize for your experience. What you described is not normal and I would like to get some more information from you so that we can fix this. We have some theories about what might have gone wrong but would like to make sure. Could you please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk directly? Unfortunately these App Store reviews are anonymous so I cannot reach out directly. Best regards, Erik
Great service, overall best deal around
This is a great service because you can have multiple phone numbers for different businesses or whatever you need and then pay for one set of texts or phone calls which can be used amongst all of them. And it’s a pretty fair rate
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! Please get in touch anytime at email@example.com if we can help with anything. Best regards, Erik
- Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- 60.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Toll-Free Minutes $14.99
- 200 Minutes $4.99
- Pay as You Go (Prepay 1 Month) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.