With Unlive, you can export in a quick and easy way the photo and the video contained in your favorite Live Photos.
Live Photos are pictures that come alive for a few seconds. They can be created on recent Apple devices and they are meant to improve the traditional photos.
Thanks to Unlive:
* The associated photo can be exported in .jpg, .png or .heic format (if supported by the device).
* The associated video can be exported .mov or .gif format.
The animated gif can be played in loop.
It is possible to specify the dimensions of the image or video before exporting it, in order to control the size of the exported file.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
Thank you for using Unlive!
Here are the changes since last time:
• Ability to navigate back by swiping the finger from the left side of the screen.
• In the video selection screen: you can preview the video, get information and access options (such as delete) by pressing and holding down a video thumbnail.
• Improved support for exotic videos (bitrate / framerate / clean aperture / pixel aspect ratio related improvements).
• Fix to avoid a delay before the video selection screen is displayed when there are a lot of videos to display.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app takes my iPhone photos and converts them to a format that can be read on my Windows devices. I wish it could do more than one at a time, but it allows you to customize the exact freeze point of each photo. It also keeps the properties of the original photo such as the location and the date stamp.
I love this app!
It’s so much fun to play with. My Live Photo’s come to life, and I can export them as movies or gifs.
- Francis Bonnin
- 36.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PacoLabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.