In this simulation game, you're an air traffic controller at a busy airport. The goal is to guide planes safely landing parking and taking off, avoiding collisions between them.
This game is much like the actual operation of a busy airport, but with easy and self-explanatory controls. Is a great hobby that stimulates memory and reasoning.
Have fun and good flights
NOTE: Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
- iOs 13 compatibility
- Accurate timetables
- Accurate fog on graphics
- More realistic turbulence
- Multiplayer can played with 2 or 3 players and language Is independent
- Fixed Springbrook RWY5 takeoff
- Accurate AR sensors
- Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s great but...
The game it self is amazing. It has decent graphics, the gameplay is great, but there are some thing the game lacks/needs improvement on. For example the money. When you first start out in the game t is really hard to earn money because you only get a certain amount of gates unlocked, and you need to unlock 5 to progress in the game. The money situation is not so good it takes forever to earn money. So I hope they can make it easier to earn money or make the gates, Planes/Airlines in the Shop cheaper. Another thing the game needs work on is the time table. I know that the description of the game says it has an amazing timetable, but for the starters it takes a long time for planes to depart, even with the 4x speed on. It takes about 1 game hour witch is about 7-10 minutes they just need to shorten the time especially on the first level. Other than that it’s an amazing game I highly recommended this game for people interested in aviation. It just need some work.
Good game but
This game is an awesome game! It’s a great game for mobile players that are into aviation! It’s so hard to find a good air traffic controller sim on mobile but the game has a problem. Even though a lot of players have their own money to put into the game to get coins some players don’t have that option being really young. And it takes so long to to earn coins. Maybe make some of the airports air aircrafts cheaper or make it easier to earn money faster. On Rocky Mountain you need 2400 to unlock a gate and that’s the cheapest and is needed to level up. It’s so hard to earn money because you need to have a certain amount of aircraft take off and landings and every time you earn that little bit of money you need more and more. It starts to put the players to sleep without having new content to use for a while trying to save up. So maybe try and make money earning a little easier or you earn more money each time instead of 400 coins
Really good game but needs more updates
I have been playing this game since the beginning. I know what the developers are capable of and if they weren’t, I wouldn’t be playing the game anymore. I do however have some complaints and some things you guys should work on.
1. Add more aircraft such as the Q400, MD-80, Different variants of the Embraer family, and add these as a realistic aircraft.
2. Add more airlines and add newer liveries of the current airlines. I know airlines such as JetBlue, United, etc have gotten new liveries
3. Make the turns of the aircraft more realistic instead of constant 90 degree turns
4. Fix the spoilers on most of the aircraft, examples are 767, 757, A-340, A-330, etc
5. Make the cockpits detailed
6. Make the map more detailed
7. Add more ground crew driving around and working
8. More detailed cockpits
Now we get into the things that really bug me that I really want changed or added.
1. The planes start to rotate legit 5 seconds after they speed up, they don’t even use half the runway, make them utilize more of the runway
2, More realistic airports/ planes
4. One thing that I won’t stop thinking about is making the wings shake and bounce like X Plane 11, if you make the wings bounce and shake, I will play your game for years
5. More frequent updates
6. Less crashes
If you listen and take into consideration the above mentioned, your game will be a while lot better and more fun for the public
- Marcia Silva Mello
- 926.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Vector3D Studios
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Coins $3.99
- 1000 Coins $0.99
- 15000 Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.