Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.
• Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
• A carefully created world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
• More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
• Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
• Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
• OS: OS X 10.6.6
• Processor: Intel Core i7, 2.5 GHz
• GPU: Nvidia Geforce 750M or equivalent
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
• Tuned the minimum requirements to 10.6.6 or later.
• Fixed the missing languages
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful, intriguing and sometimes difficult. Nice relaxed gameplay with interesting puzzles.
Great game but short.
Very much enjoyed the visuals and gameplay of this, however even with the extended content it’s rather short for $10. Hope they add more in the future.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.