Unnanu, a revolutionizing talent platform.
Being at the right time right place is Unnanu talent mobile platform is about.
Be on the radar with the top-notch employers and watch the most amazing opportunities gather in front of you with the Unnanu app. Unnanu app makes it easier to search, apply, connect, and communicate with employers. Moreover, you can fast-track
Unnanu mobile app with:
- Easy signup process with Apple, Google, Facebook, or Email
- Easily create and edit profile showcase
- Highlight your talent through a video introduction
- Search all available jobs and apply to a selected job
- The job application process with the questionnaire
- Near real-time communication with employers
- Simplified interviewing and offer acceptance process
- Mobile onboarding process with your employer
- All recent activities are listed on the mobile app
For more information, please visit https://unnanu.com/tos/ and https://unnanu.com/privacy/.
Unnanu is FREE to use.
New features like "Sign in with Apple" and "Sign in with Google". Enhancements to the video recording, skills/links, preview & download documents, and search & apply for jobs with the easy job application process.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
They need some QA
As a software development manager I wonder how anyone would present this as a product for sale. Just had to apply for a job using the SW. Reflects bad on the developer and the company employing the product. Scrap it and start again.
Developer Response ,
Unfortunate that you feel that way. We are continuously working to deliver a better product. If you have a suggestion that would help us and much appreciated. Take care.
Future of Hiring
Hiring has lost touch with the humanity of individuals, but unnanu has begun to solve this through verified information as well as personalized Q&A video responses on user profiles. Great idea, wouldn’t be surprised if LinkedIn buys them out soon.
Basically pointless, feels like a cheap version of linkedin. Don't waste your time with this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.