If you like crosswords or word games, then you'll love Unolingo, a fun and unique new twist on a traditional crossword puzzle.
Every Unolingo puzzle is a 10 x 10 crossword without clues and 26 empty squares that require the precise placement of each letter in the alphabet.
What a Sudoku puzzle does using numbers, Unolingo does using each letter of the alphabet!
Select from your choice of four difficulty levels and use your word knowledge, reasoning, and deduction skills to complete the puzzle.
Each puzzle is hand-crafted from a carefully curated list of common English words more likely to be heard at a party with friends than in the classroom.
This fascinating word puzzle can generally be completed in 5-15 minutes and is fun for the daily commuter, the casual puzzler, or the serious word buff.
- 20 introductory puzzles offering hours of enjoyment with additional puzzles available in-app purchase or social media sharing.
- Unique hint and audit functions to help you solve the most difficult puzzles
- Bonus puzzles accessible by sharing your scores and achievements on Facebook
- Flexible design supports casual play, collaboration with friends, or time-based competition.
- Extensive performance statistics to monitor your progress and compare with others.
For more information on Unolingo, visit us at Unolingo.com and follow on Twitter @unolingo. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/unolingo
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Added Series 9 puzzles with 160 new puzzles.
Ratings and Reviews
Great time killer
I love this app. I never make in-app purchases but I've bought 3 or 4 of the puzzle sets already, and I plan on buying all of them. I have 2 complaints: 1) the letter bank is too close to the bottom of the phone so that when I drag letters up, sometimes I pull up the control center on my iPhone, and 2) after a while some of the same words keep reappearing. Although this may be because it's difficult to keep coming up with new words due to the nature of the set up of the game.
Now, this is a word game. No dippy music, no insultingly easy puzzles, and no sappy pop up “Congratulations!” messages. Solving the puzzles actually requires you to think, and not to go for the easiest or most apparent letter placement. When you get down to the last few letters needed to solve the puzzle, it gets interesting. You have to be able to determine which letters you can swap to get to the final answer. Excellent game.
Keeps one sharp
Great game. Challenging and fun.
1 request for support...
Could you make it so that game rotates to be played when when one turns their phone upside down??? This would eliminate the frustration of the letter bank being so close to the bottom control area that gets dragged up when trying to drag a letter from the bottom row of the alphabet.
Would be most helpful.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Equazi Enterprises LLC
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Equazi Enterprises, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Q0199: Series 1, 160 puzzles $4.99
- Q0299: Series 2, 160 puzzles $4.99
- Q0399: Series 3, 160 puzzles $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.