New in this version:
- The Final 3 Days is now LIVE for subscribers!
- Swiped is now LIVE for all users!
- My Last 3 Days 'Meet the cast' interview now available in the Green Room
- The Final 3 Days 'Behind the scenes' now available in the Green Room
- Outbreak 'Bonus Scene' now available in the Green Room
- New information bar which shows the story name and progress at the top of the screen!
- Read with Friends bug fixes - preparing for the big launch!
- Add friends in a more beautiful way
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been doing this since LSO was a stand-alone and have done all the stories that are out. I find them interesting and will keep doing them, although I have nitpicks, too. The realism suffers in almost all stories, either a little or a lot. The app glitches sometimes. Also, they need an American to check their US-based stories because they’re full of UK terms and expressions (or photos showing pound signs or double faucets). Many stories have live feeds—if you miss them, they’re gone. Of course, they have now moved to a subscription model, which has ticked some people off, but I think it’s worth the money (so far, at least).
Enjoying This App
I discovered this app today in Apple's article about games for non-gamers. Despite being a heavy gamer myself, it sounded intriguing so I decided to give this a whirl. As a totally blind individual who uses VoiceOver, I wasn't sure if it would work, but it turns out that it has been pretty accessible. My only quibble is that I can't tell (once I get into a conversation) who wrote what. I assume it is in colored text, but I am not able to tell that, so it is a guessing game. However, when I receive notifications, I am able to hear who sent each message since the app does notify me of each individual message and who wrote each one. If this could be rectified (I'm doing the romance about Sophie's upcoming wedding), that would be great. However, all in all, this has been an enjoyable experience and I am having a lot of fun with it. Obviously, pictures won't be accessible but thus far, I have been able to just take a screenshot and have things read by Seeing AI, though it described the wedding bands as glasses, haha! Thanks for this fun and casual take on gaming. I appreciate it.
Too many notifications
Really awesome concept I love stuff like this. I definitely think it’s way overpriced though, and the amount of notifications you’ll receive throughout a story is absolutely maddening. If the characters are having a conversation your phone will be buzzing constantly. I get that the messages come in real time just like life but this isn’t life it’s a game and it’s honestly not fair to take over my phone like that. Send two or three notifications and then tell me I have to open the app to read the rest or something. Plus you get notifications for the character whose phone you have so it’s actually twice as bad. Still love the concept, I’ve done two stories, one was fun and the second one I didn’t like. I’ll keep an eye on this app though maybe come back when there are more stories see if anything is better. Super awesome in theory.
- UNRD LTD
- 191.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 unrd LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Keys $0.99
- 9 Keys $1.99
- 21 Keys $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.