Unrulr sets up learners to:
Capture learning whenever and wherever it happens.
* Capture images, videos, and documents displaying evidence of learning and ability.
* Construct posts around specific learning goals.
* Wield the power of a cross-platform mobile app, both inside and outside of the classroom.
Engage with purpose in a safe and positive community.
* Share, reflect, discuss and assess posts in a private learning environment.
* Refine skills and abilities with community input.
* Support other learners with feedback and encouragement.
Grow Skills relevant for the 21st century.
* Channel moments of learning towards long term growth and development.
* Build and share an individual portfolio of learning and ability, backed by authentic evidence.
- Wide-screen friendly create workflow
- Detailed list of active prompts
- Better editing of prompts, moments and journeys
Ratings and Reviews
My thoughts on Unrulr
It was really to cool to see the result of using Unruler throughout the semester. I especially enjoy giving & receiving flowers, that is a super sweet bonus. It would be helpful if the app linked to Facebook or Instagram to streamline the posting process. Also, it would be nice to be able to copy and paste a hyperlink and have it populate the screen as can be done on Facebook and LinkedIn. Overall it is a useful tool and I see how this could be really helpful to promote collaboration, especially amongst a cohort in an online class community.
At first glance I didn’t expect this app to be so great but after I got into it and started using it I really appreciated the small features it included to make my experience better. Looking at my profile on other apps seemed pretty basic. But after my first post on unrulr I was surprised to see lovely flowers growing which makes my day. Also the way you can customize those options in your post to see what you need to improve on or what your succeeding in is great I can really see what I’m doing well and what I should work on. I personally think that this is a great app for teenagers and teachers that want to incorporate phones into there class.
This app has some potential, I don’t like the flowers I think it’s hard to tell if someone agrees with it, I think you should make it more simplistic like Instagram or Twitter which seems kind of like what this app is most similar to. I think it is tough to judge which pictures meet which standards. I think there should be some introduction that really introduces the standards with the app so that people are more clear on the type of content that they should upload. I like the idea but I think there needs to be more, some way to make it more engaging for student and educators who it seems to be targeted toward.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, PapíChulo123. We will continue working on making Unrulr engaging for everyone.
By the way, did you know you can tap the "i" icon on any goal/standard in the app to display a description?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unrulr, Inc.
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Unrulr Inc.