Discover and share great beers, breweries, and venues with your friends, while earning badges for exploring beers of different styles and countries.
Discover nearby venues, events, and beers that you'll love
Keep track of the beers you like and create lists for later
Get alerts when your favorite verified venues add new beers
Find new venues with great beers, anywhere in the world
Follow your friends and see what beers they're enjoying
For help and support, visit http://help.untappd.com
Untappd reminds you to please drink responsibly.
We have been continuously working to improve the Untappd app, thanks to your feedback! Please view our updates below:
- Restored the “Find Beers Nearby” functionality from a list
- Restored the Beer Style Guide screen, so you can now learn more about each beer style
- Enabled Check-in, Search, and Scan Barcode Quick Actions
- Long press to copy any beer description
- View the the brewery's country when searching for or viewing a brewery's details
- Accessibility improvements
- Restored the Flavor Profile selection experience, so you can now choose from an entire list of flavors versus manually searching
- Fixed an issue on search results where the “Has Had” check mark would appear on some beers you have not had yet
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
As always, if you have questions, comments, or feedback for our team, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org! Cheers!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s fun! And liking the new features.
In the beginning, it took me a while to get into this app. I didn’t get the point. I don’t think anyone would ever classify me as a “beer geek” and I can’t exactly handle more than a couple beers in a given day (albeit the latest “session” beer offerings are delicious and confess I do take advantage of that!) It was on my phone for a good 6 months before I started “checking in” my drinks. Fast forward several years and I love it! It’s great to discover that have or have not imbibed particular one and what I thought of it in the past and compare that to what I think of it now. One of the new features I really like is it’s easy to find out what my friends thought of a particular beer, in addition to the whole untappd world. It’s great that I can see what “my local” is offering even when I’m still 25 miles away trying to get out of the office. As the app designers added new features its stability experienced ups and downs. Lately, they are all ups and continue even farther upward! (Keep up the good work!) Anyway, if you like trying new venues and new beers, or are curious what the beer world is excited about, you’ll love this app! I highly recommend.
3.75 out of 5
Good platform for sourcing & socializing. Intuitive & relatively engaging…and if you can’t find solid beers that fit your style here you’re doing something wrong. Solid fit for my objective of identifying new items to try and logging assessments of what I’ve sampled- so basically continual refinement of my personal beer preferences & ambitions. Being able to share the experiences of fellow craft beer fans adds another dimension to this value, and whimsical flare like badges and events adds fun ambience.
I will note that the platform does not facilitate true whale hunting - as everything you can source has to appear on a registered venue’s most updated menu…and so there’s very limited c2c exchange opportunity.
I’ll also add that the fairly recent pay to play “premium” access to provide ratings at more granular increments is a misstep. Completely understand that revenue has to be prioritized…but compromising the statistical integrity of your greatest value proposition - statistically relevant beer ratings- was an unwise source to tap. What’s done is done; but now the ballots are skewed towards the often questionable motives of the professional or quasi-pro social media personalities.
Awesome Way to Learn and Enjoy Beer!
I love this app. It’s a great way to see new beers, stay up to date with local watering holes’ selections (as long as they update periodically) and see what my friends are drinking. Good for casual and those “hardcore” aficionado drinkers. You can take pictures of your drink, rate it from 0-5, say how it was served, where you bought it from and even where you’re drinking it at. If your friend is nearby you can get notifications and pay a surprise visit! Two major downsides:
1. If you want to know what your favorite bar/brewery/establishment has you need to hope they have updated the app recently (such as that day).
2. The direct messaging function is hidden and unless you really search around you friend’s profile you may miss out. Yes, you could always text them, but maybe you just met a new coworker and never got their phone number, the app is a nice way to reach out and ask if they want to meet up for a drink. Maybe even create a new friendship.
All in all, it’s a wonderful app, give it a try!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Untappd, Inc
- 90.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Untappd, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Untappd Supporter - Monthly $4.99
- Untappd Supporter - Yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.