Order UNYQ 3D printed personalized prosthetic covers for your patients without the need for a scanner. The UNYQ App is a simple tool for offering amputees cool prosthetic covers as an alternative to foam or going without a cover.
- Prosthetists can use the UNYQ App to fit patients for UNYQ prosthetic products, place new orders and manage existing orders.
- Users can find on the UNYQ App a full product catalog of UNYQ Wears, save and share product combinations.
Currently the UNYQ App can be used to see and order:
- Above Knee / Transfemoral UNYQ Covers
- Below Knee / Transtibial UNYQ Covers
In the UNYQ App, you can:
- Browse the UNYQ product catalog including prosthetic covers for above knee/transfemoral and below knee/transtibial.
- Capture photos and measurements needed for UNYQ to create UNYQ personalized 3D printed prosthetic covers for your patients, helped by smart guides that show you how to line up your phone camera for each shot. Fit an AK/TF patient with 8 photos and 5 measurements and a BK/TT patient with 4 photos, 3 measurements and 2 videos.
- Place orders for UNYQ prosthetic products and manage existing orders, including tracking order statuses. All the information is sent to UNYQ automatically when you are done; the photos will be uploaded in the background.
- Review and correct the pictures and measurements when needed.
The UNYQ App uses the following functions from your device:
- The App can be used with Wifi connection, 4G or 3G. The features can change depending on connection.
- The App sends the pictures taken in the background, even though the application closes after placing the order. This feature uses battery and Wifi / 4G / 3G connection while it is running.
- For the correct operation of the ordering process, the location of the device needs to be activated.
We listened and responded! This new app version includes important improvements on functions and useability. The order process will now be easier and more comfortable.
Now, you will receive notifications with relevant information about your orders.
The App is now more resistant to connectivity issues, and if there is a problem, it will continue to deliver your order request in the background. You will not need to intervene directly.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be updated
The app needs to be updated and maybe put a space for the user to add comments and a space for PO numbers to be added. We have been using this system for one year and there seems to be times when it takes along time to get answers from UNYQ about how the pictures look and when we can expect delivery. When can we get someone in the US that can explain and see thing in a faster time frame, is hard to use your product when you can’t talk to someone in the same time zone. Thanks for letting me rant. Robert Carlile - Dallas Texas
Colors not processing
This app is good and lets you see all the covers but whenever I choose the option more colors and chose my preferred color combo when it's done it should show the colors I picked on the cover but instead the whole cover is just a silver color, instead of the colors I chose
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UNYQ DESIGN INC
- 59.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2015 UNYQ
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.