The University of Oregon invites you on this campus experience like no other. Take a trip through Oregon’s beautiful campus in immersive virtual reality. Use a custom Duck’s Eye View goggles, or another VR headset and get a whole new perspective on the University of Oregon. This self-guided, 360 experience gives you access to campus from anywhere.
This app features stunning, panoramic looks at:
• Oregon’s scenic beauty
• Campus Life
* New gyroscope and swipe control system for handheld mode
* New scene favoriting system in the menu
* Added VR to handheld toggle function
* Social media sharing and in-app screenshots. Accessible from menu
* UX for hotspots, new interface
* Menu at end of 360 videos allowing users to replay, share, favorite the 360 videos, which can then be played from main menu later
* Smoother scene loading overall
* Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great Interface & Very Cool VR Program!
I got a box in the mail from University of Oregon and I was really surprised to find out that the small box was a Virtual Reality headset. Being somewhat skeptical of how well it was going to work, I downloaded the app and tried it for myself. Let me just say, it has a wonderful interface and you can see everything in 360 degrees in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. Moreover, the videos and places shown were all serene. Great job to the developers that made this, I am equally as impressed by the school and the attention to detail.
Very neat! can not wait to start next fall
Super cool app!
Well made and intuitive. Really digging the 360.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.