Up 9 is the most addicting new puzzle game! Simply slide up numbered hexagons on the honey grid. Stack the same numbers to merge them up to 9.
Be smart when you stack pieces. The grid can get filled up very easily.
Up 9 is a fun and exciting block merge game, and you can play continuously for free! It is a simple puzzle game that will challenge you, while also training your brain.
HOW TO PLAY
• Drop hexagon numbers onto the honey grid
• Tap an item to rotate your game piece before dropping it.
• Form a higher number by merging three or more pieces of the same number.
• 9 is the final number, which is quite interesting. Try merging three 9’s and see what happens.
• Fun and easy to learn.
• Unlimited reloads, NO TIME LIMITS.
• Challenge your friends with your score.
• Play offline anytime.
• Eye-friendly colors.
Bug fixes so you can keep up your game addiction!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I see a lot of reviews about how buggy the app is but most of them are old. I have the most up-to-date version and I'm not having any problems.
The only problem I have is that you have to tap to rotate, and swipe up to make your move. It's too easy to accidentally swipe up when you're trying to rotate, and make your move before it's rotated into place.
Developers, if you're reading this, please change how to rotate. Maybe have a separate button to rotate, or a separate button to make your move. Thanks.
Great game, but...
I haven’t had any crashes (yet, knock on wood) like everyone else. I’m liking this game so far. It makes my brain work and it’s great to occupy you when you’re bored... or even if you aren’t! The only issue I have is that it eats up my battery way too fast. I have other games that do that as well. Can’t understand why. I have games that have more graphics, more going on in them and they don’t eat my battery near as much. That’s my only complaint. Otherwise, great game!
It needs better help info
I know many reviews have talked about this being buggy but they seemed to be fixed in the current version (Dec 28, 2030).
My complaint is the lack of help info. I’d give the game 5 stars if it had better help info. Sometimes when I tap to rotate the piece it jumps into play. What’s the jump into play shortcut? I’d like to know so I can stop tapping it. Also, how do I earn points? I cannot find this anywhere (including Google).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 152.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Get 300 Coins $1.99
- No Ads Pack $1.99
- Get 1000 Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.