Up Control Pro is an app by JKSOFT Educational. It is designed to control LEGO® Powered Up Trains for power users including AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO).
- A straightforward decrease speed / stop / increase speed control panel.
- Immediate overview of your motor connections (can be turned off).
- Supports gradual speed transitions and very fine control (much less course than the standard app).
- You can set the increments used by the control buttons.
- Easy selection of driving direction.
- Gradually Stopping support: Train will slowly stop. Pressing "stop" twice will still allow an immediate stop.
- Color indications on the train that show "Green" for speeding up, "Orange" for slowing down, "Red" for braking to a stand-still and "White" for no speed change.
- Automatic motor detection (default: port A, optional: port B, if both ports are connected for now port A is the default).
We successfully use the App on an iPod Touch (A1574) and an iPhone X.
Note: future versions will also allow to control multiple trains, especially on the iPad.
LEGO® and Powered Up are trademarks of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.