The popular Portuguese Up n' Down card game on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad and now also Mac. With support for up to 4 players, beautiful graphics and smooth animations.
Up n' Down is a game common in Portuguese universities and is a trick-taking game in which the goal is to reach a score of zero - playable in single-player or in multi-player (anonymous or through GameCenter). It is a fun game, with just the correct amount strategy involved to keep you interested and keep you coming back, playing it for hours.
Up n' Down offers many exciting features, including:
- Thoroughly improved multiplayer mode, you can use your Mac, iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad to play with your friends on theirs
- Resume mode (single-player) so that you can always continue from where you left
- Beautiful exclusive made graphics and playing cards for all devices
- Included Up n' Down play rules and game description
- Play using Portuguese or Brazilian rules
- Leader board and an extensive list of achievements
- Your playing statistics
This is it, the Up n' Down game you've been waiting - check it out!
Minor corrections on the multiplayer mode and text entry filters.
Ratings and Reviews
If your looking for a new card game to learn, check this one out. Loads of fun!
Reminds me of my childhood. Really strategy.
- Ricardo Gameiro
- 161.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ricardo Gameiro
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Ad Free $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.