When was the last time a friend raved about a show and then later you were like, “what was the name of that show”?
Up Next helps you keep track of shows and movies you want to watch, and makes it easy to give and get recommendations from your friends!
• Discover great shows and movies that your friends love
• Track what you’re currently watching, where you’re watching it (#netflix, #amazon, #hbo, #hulu, etc), and what’s... Up Next!
• Rate things you watch, whether you love it, hate it, or are just kinda meh
• Share your favorites with your friends, and see when your friends start watching what you’ve recommended
• Find ratings on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, and Common Sense Media… just in case you need a reality check. Like, is The OA really going anywhere, or are you going to end up as annoyed as you were after six seasons of Lost?
Getting started is easy - log in with Facebook!
• Updated for iOS 12 and iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and elegant
I love using this app to track shows or movies I'd like to see in the future. Someone mentions a great movie and I can just add it with a few clicks. The social aspect also lets me see what friends are watching if I'm looking for ideas. Just what I needed!
I've been enjoying this app as a way to keep connected with what my friends are watching.
- Two Bit Labs LLC
- 32.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Two Bit Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.