Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
This app is not support iCloud sync.
Ratings and Reviews
Darn near perfect
This app has everything and more than I could ever want! It’s amazing!
My only problem is trying to get stuff out. There’s no easy way I’ve found to get documents back out into other applications. You can email something to yourself, or open a document and export the pages as a PDF, but no way to bulk export documents, or even export a single one into iCloud.
To be honest, I thought I was going to see some changes. But I see nothing different than the free cloud version. Though so far I haven’t had documents disappear, it still won’t remember my pencil settings, nor can I find a way to view PDFs. I thought maybe with a paid version, I’d get better customer service. That is not true either. I have emailed support regarding how to get. PDFs and if there’s a way to transfer all my files from the cloud version over to the new one and have no response. It’s going on 2 weeks since I emailed.
Why can I not access my iPad files on my iPad!?!?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.