Doctor asked for your symptoms but you can’t exactly remember what they are or how they have evolved? Are you feeling unwell and want to keep a detailed history of your symptoms? Do you need to track your daily medication and relevant exams? You never have to worry again, we got you covered!
Download Updoc and keep all your health information in one place:
- Track your symptoms, measurements, medication and examinations
- Define your own logs
- Add photos of symptoms or exam results
- Check your progress through graphs
- Export and share your logs with family and doctors
- Automatic backup on the cloud so you never lose your data
- Sync across different devices and platforms
Also available on Updoc Pro with an annual subscription:
- Create multiple profiles for family members
- Export to CSV format
- Extended support
Keeping a diary of your health has never been easier. Updoc: your health, every day!
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://updoc-server.firebaseapp.com/terms-of-service.html
- Change login flow to ask for profile name before creating one.
- Fix search not working on log type screen.
- Fix password reset returning invalid email.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a disabled person with no income, a free app to track symptoms, medication, etc. sounds great. I’ve had bad luck with free apps before, but this one doesn’t have pop up ads or massive feature limitations. I really like the export to pdf feature.
My biggest issue is that I have to sign in about half the time. I’m trying to record symptoms as they happen, which means I’m dealing with pain flares or brain fog, and having to remember which address and password I used is a pain I could do without.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.