UpHabit's a Personal CRM for thoughtful Super Connectors and those that aspire to be one!
Never forget important dates. Nurture great relationships with your very own CRM. Reminders, notes, tags, social connections, we've got it all. Build and own your Work Life Network (from school to retirement) with UpHabit.
6 reasons to download UpHabit:
- Introductions: making introductions has never been easier — with custom introduction templates and duplication options, you can make all the introductions in the world within seconds
- Custom reminders: set regular or custom reminders, and you’ll never forget a birthday or a milestone
- Searchable notes: for personal or business relationships alike, it’s important to remember details. Adding notes to people’s profiles will help you stand out and be present for your friends, whether it is band practice or the development of a new business
- Organize by tags: want to read about business relations only? Add tags to your contacts and filter your feed in an instant
- All contacts in the same place: easily sync contacts from your Google and Microsoft accounts, as well as your phone’s address book
- Snooze reminders: stay focused and productive during your busiest times and say no to reminders
Your data is also protected with UpHabit. We will never share your personal information, and you can ask for a copy of your data or delete your account at any time within the app. The only thing we do with your data is help you organize and act on it. Because you’re our only focus, and we’d all quit if that wasn’t the case.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
UpHabit is available in three tiers:
- Free: Manage limited relationships and integrations;
- Pro ($6.99/month or $49.99 annually): Manage an unlimited number of relationships, tags, notes, and message templates.
- Super Connector ($9.99/month or $69.99 annually): Manage an unlimited number of introductions, relationships, tags, notes, and message templates.
Prices may vary depending on the country. Payments are charged to the user’s Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account is charged for the renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel subscriptions in their account settings on the App Store.
Support: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with whatever is on your mind. Please include contextual information such as your type of device and what version of iOS you’re using.
• fix for better handling of new Once reminders in We Connected
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The mobile app allows you to make accounts via Google, Apple, etc. These are not accommodated on the Mac app. Seems obvious to me that you'd have the same login options. I signed up using Apple login, so the third party excuse does not apply. Clear oversight on the part of the team.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we use Apple's Catalyst as part of our framework for supporting macOS. Initially it didn't support Sign in with Apple nor Microsoft or Google (which means we supported macOS really early on in the Mac Catalyst framework). We're actively working to support it and if you reach out to us via email@example.com we'll put you on a list to keep you informed. Microsoft and Google will be tested too, but we could be limited by whatever support they have or don't have for Mac Catalyst apps. You can request a password on the app and sign in that way on macOS and we have many, many macOS users that do it that way.
Your UpHabit Team
Good Product – Bad Mac App
Mac App is a bad Web Port… The Product is good on iOS…
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the feedback and we're sorry about your experience. It's a compatibility port using Apple's Catalyst system. Quick update...we've now got the macOS app at 9.0.4 and it's now being released at the same time with iOS so there are no feature differences except some social sign-in limitations due to third parties. The rest of the features are identical. We hope you like it! Your UpHabit Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UpHabit Inc.
- 20.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 UpHabit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $6.99
- Professional (Annually) $49.99
- Super Connector (Monthly) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.