UpHabit's a Personal CRM for thoughtful Super Connectors and those that aspire to be one!
Never forget important dates. Nurture great relationships with your very own CRM. Reminders, notes, tags, social connections, we've got it all. Build and own your Work Life Network (from school to retirement) with UpHabit.
6 reasons to download UpHabit:
- Introductions: making introductions has never been easier — with custom introduction templates and duplication options, you can make all the introductions in the world within seconds.
- Custom reminders: set regular or custom reminders, and you’ll never forget a birthday or a milestone.
- Searchable notes: for personal or business relationships alike, it’s important to remember details. Adding notes to people’s profiles will help you stand out and be present for your friends, whether it is band practice or the development of a new business.
- Organize by tags: want to read about business relations only? Add tags to your contacts and filter your feed in an instant.
- All contacts in the same place: easily sync contacts from your Google and Microsoft accounts, your local calendar, as well as your phone's address book.
- Snooze reminders: stay focused and productive during your busiest times and say no to reminders.
Your data is also protected with UpHabit. We will never share your personal information, and you can ask for a copy of your data or delete your account at any time within the app. The only thing we do with your data is help you organize and act on it. Because you’re our only focus, and we’d all quit if that wasn’t the case.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
UpHabit is available in three tiers:
- Free: Manage limited relationships and integrations;
- Pro ($6.99/month or $49.99 annually): Manage an unlimited number of relationships, tags, notes, and message templates.
- Super Connector ($9.99/month or $69.99 annually): Manage an unlimited number of introductions, relationships, tags, notes, and message templates.
Prices may vary depending on the country. Payments are charged to the user’s Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account is charged for the renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel subscriptions in their account settings on the App Store.
Support: You can email us at email@example.com with whatever is on your mind. Please include contextual information such as your type of device and what version of iOS you’re using.
Added ability under Settings > General Preferences to turn off Intentions and also to turn on/off badge counts for each of the tab icons. Small bug fixes (including tag renaming/editing) included as well.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app to help turn connections into relationships!!!
I’m loving this app and how it’s intuitively designed to help build relationships and not just merely manage contacts. Its relationship driven and allows me to connect with my clients and potential clients on the platform that is most meaningful to our relationship. Social Media, text, messenger, phone calls and in person connections! I’m so excited to learn about their Web Interface launching on the 1st quarter of 2020! I like to be able work from either my iPhone or my PC and this will help to make that possible.
Note: I’m reserving the 5th star for the launch of the Web Interface.
Developer Response ,
Hi Phil! Our web app is now in beta and you can find a link to it on our website. Since December we've also released street addresses, local export, colored tags, social sign-in/up, Airmail and Spark support. Probably lots more too! Upcoming we have CSV import and social enrichment (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) too, all in the coming two weeks or so. Thanks again!
My newest secret weapon for long term job security...
At first I wasn’t sure what to expect, but as soon as it *clicked* and I “got it,” UpHabit completely replaced my phone’s native local address book as a turbo-charged upgrade where I can organize, plan, and take immediate action from directly within. I now put all new contacts straight into UpHabit immediately without any thought...
It has become my command center for all communication, and the tagging, reminders, and deep-link integrations have taught me what real intentionality and consistency actually looks like for list building and maintaining, texting, Linkedin, email, and other DMs...
I’ve found easily repeatable workflows that reliably get me the attention and time of hard-to-reach people, and ensures follow-up to advance and expand conversations to new areas effortlessly. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
We think you're awesome! We hope you're going to love what's coming next, which includes message templates and soon a lot of contact adding/enrichment from LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. There's even more coming! Thank you for your kind words. You are why we exist.
Nurture personal and business relationships
How many times have you thought, “I really need to follow up with that person!” UpHabit helps you focus your efforts on the relationships, personal and professional, that mean the most. Since I began a month ago, I’ve had small, but meaningful connections with over a hundred friends and colleagues. Something as simple as “I was think of you, how are you doing?” That quick act renews and refreshes the connection with your important people. It has also led to several lunches and coffees where we had the chance to connect more deeply. From a business perspective, it has already led to one large deal. More importantly to me, I feel more connected to my community and friends. UpHabit is the habit to take up in 2020!
Developer Response ,
You're awesome! You're doing all the right things and we couldn't be more thrilled to be helping you keep in touch with your most important relationships. We've got a lot more coming for you in 2020! :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UpHabit Inc.
- 237.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UpHabit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $6.99
- Super Connector (Monthly) $9.99
- Super Connector (Annually) $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.