UpHabit is an Enterprise Relationship Selling CRM solution for Sales and Marketing teams who build relationships to generate sales.
UpHabit eliminates contact & activity leakage (10X your Salesforce contacts) while helping build great relationships. It also surfaces all contacts anyone knows at every prospect and customer. UpHabit is deeply and seamlessly integrated with Salesforce and we're open to other integrations should our customers request them.
The UpHabit app ensures you never forget important dates. You can nurture great relationships and generate increased revenue and success. Reminders, notes, tags, social connections, we've got it all.
7 reasons to use UpHabit:
1. Salesforce: we're deeply integrated and ensure that organizations have all the data they require on their contacts and activities
2. Introductions: making introductions has never been easier — with custom introduction templates and duplication options, you can make all the introductions in the world within seconds.
3. Custom reminders: set regular or custom reminders, and you’ll never forget a birthday or a milestone.
4. Searchable notes: for personal or business relationships alike, it’s important to remember details. Adding notes to people’s profiles will help you stand out and be present for your friends, whether it is band practice or the development of a new business.
5. Organize by tags: want to read about business relations only? Add tags to your contacts and filter your feed in an instant.
6. All contacts in the same place: easily sync contacts from your Google and Microsoft accounts, your local calendar, as well as your phone's address book.
7. Snooze reminders: stay focused and productive during your busiest times and say no to reminders.
Your data is also protected with UpHabit. We will never share your personal information, and you can get a copy of your data at any time within the app. The only thing we do with your data is help you organize and act on it. Because you’re our only focus, and we’d all quit if that wasn’t the case.
Support: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Better handling of cross-device simultaneous tags editing.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to help turn connections into relationships!!!
I’m loving this app and how it’s intuitively designed to help build relationships and not just merely manage contacts. Its relationship driven and allows me to connect with my clients and potential clients on the platform that is most meaningful to our relationship. Social Media, text, messenger, phone calls and in person connections! I’m so excited to learn about their Web Interface launching on the 1st quarter of 2020! I like to be able work from either my iPhone or my PC and this will help to make that possible.
Note: I’m reserving the 5th star for the launch of the Web Interface.
Developer Response ,
Hi Phil! Our web app is now in beta and you can find a link to it on our website. Since December we've also released street addresses, local export, colored tags, social sign-in/up, Airmail and Spark support. Probably lots more too! Upcoming we have CSV import and social enrichment (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) too, all in the coming two weeks or so. Thanks again!
UpHabit is a welcome life hack for those of us who know the value of growing and feeding our network, but lack a systematic way of doing so. Once you are set up on this app, your activity skyrockets and the game is changed. I don't have to remember who to reach out to and when, and I don't have to search my brain or some spreadsheet to recall what we talked about before. Just have to play along.
The other important thing to note regarding this app - the UpHabit team is relentless in developing and releasing functionality in regular and rapid fashion. They also solicit customer input actively to make sure what they are working on is important and valued. There are other apps with similar intentions regarding personal crm functionality, but they are more static after first release. This one keeps getting better, and helps me get better too.
My newest secret weapon for long term job security...
At first I wasn’t sure what to expect, but as soon as it *clicked* and I “got it,” UpHabit completely replaced my phone’s native local address book as a turbo-charged upgrade where I can organize, plan, and take immediate action from directly within. I now put all new contacts straight into UpHabit immediately without any thought...
It has become my command center for all communication, and the tagging, reminders, and deep-link integrations have taught me what real intentionality and consistency actually looks like for list building and maintaining, texting, Linkedin, email, and other DMs...
I’ve found easily repeatable workflows that reliably get me the attention and time of hard-to-reach people, and ensures follow-up to advance and expand conversations to new areas effortlessly. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
We think you're awesome! We hope you're going to love what's coming next, which includes message templates and soon a lot of contact adding/enrichment from LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. There's even more coming! Thank you for your kind words. You are why we exist.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UpHabit Inc.
- 89.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Hindi, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 UpHabit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $24.99
- Super Connector (Monthly) $24.99
- Super Connector (Annually) $249.99
- Professional (Annually) $249.99