uPic is a powerful image lossless compression tool software. It introduces the compression algorithm of TinyPNG API, provides "lossless" compression service for PNG images, and reduces file size by 60%-90%. The compressed image may only be the original 1/8 size, but the quality is flawless.
With uPic, you can compress PNG/JPG images with a simple drag and drop, without having to open the browser, without having to manually download the images. You only need one action to complete the whole service, which is more convenient...
1. Support PNG/JPG picture picture file compression
2. Support drag and drop the entire folder to automatically identify all images
3. Support batch compression
4. Support automatic replacement of original image after compression
5. Support automatic compression 24 hours a day, can compress about 7200 pictures a day
If you have any questions, please contact me as follows
1. Subscription period: 1 month
2. Subscription price: $0.99/month (applicable in the US)
Prices vary from region to region. Fees will be debited from the credit card bundled with your iTunes account and will automatically renew when the paid account expires. To cancel the renewal, you can do it 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Once the paid account is activated, it cannot be cancelled. After purchase, you can manage renewals in your account settings.
Terms of Service https://luoxiao.github.io/tinypng/terms.html
1. Optimize detailed experience
2. Prompt for software compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but needs some new features
I always wanted an image compression tool based on the TinyJPG/PNG tools, and this does pretty well in compression. However, there are a couple of issues:
1. It really needs to preserve the directory structure of folders converted, rather than tossing all the optimized images in one folder: this would help immensely with blogs, that store images in multiple folders.
2. What the heck is origion ? Is that to replace the original?
3. I also couldn’t get the drag and drop working on Mac OS X Sierra, but the File option works. I don’t know if this, in combination with the replace origin, would preserve the folder structure.
Developer Response ,
Oh dear friend.
Thank you for your suggestion, I am happy for your serious attitude.
1. You can keep the directory structure by checking "Replace Origion".
2. App can import images by dragging and dropping. If not, you can try to upgrade to Mac OS X Mojave.
OMG Amazing, 1mg to 50kb with no loss in quality
I have been a in the web industry for over 15 years and have made over a thousand wordpress websites and have used every plugin and tried almost all of the softwares including professional ones like creative cloud, Gimp, Pixalmator, etc. and they either commpress to the point of making the image look bad or having the picture look good but not compressed enough. I hardley every leave a review on anything I don't have time but for this product I am extremely happy because there is not another software to date that does the job so perfectly. 1mg to 50kb and looks the same. Amazing guys, great job. :)
FINALLY!!!! But one feature is still needed
I finally found an app that will dramatically reduce the file size for web without needing to touch much of photoshop. There still isn’t an app that exists that will reduce the file size while also resizing the photo. It would be IDEAL if you could add that feature, because then it would be a very powerful app. We need to use this every single week for posting photos on the web. Other than that, fantastic app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please contact me by email. I will definitely consider your suggestions carefully. We also hope to develop some better features to bring you a better experience. We have been improving...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- xiao luo
- 13.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © uPic
- In-App Purchases
- uPic Pro.Monthly $0.99
- uPic Pro.Permanent $14.99
- uPic Pro.Yearly $7.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.