Why are You Still Traveling with Jet Lag?
Jet Lag Affects Your Immune System.
Our users have crossed over 50,000 time zones and their testimonials are compelling.
60 Day Free Trial Download – Afterwards the subscription is $19.99 a year for unlimited global travel. What is more valuable than your time and wellbeing?
Jet Lag affects your immune system by disrupting your sleep and impacting all of your physiological systems. It also impairs your digestion, body temperature, stress levels, and depresses your immune system.
Research by NASA shows that it can take from 12-24 hours for your body to adjust for each time zone crossed, a fact that can ruin vacations and affect important business meetings. You lose valuable time when you arrive and can be exhausted when you get home.
Until now there was no effective solution.
Based on 30 years of science – Uplift ends your Jet Lag in 3 steps by resetting your body clock to your new time zone.
The Uplift app guides you through a custom solution based on your itinerary that takes about 5 minutes when you land in a new time zone.
1) Enter your itinerary and Uplift will calculate your custom solution, it is different for each itinerary.
2) Follow the video and pictogram instructions to find the 2 pressure points for your trip.
3) Apply medium pressure to both points at the same time on the Left Side of your body and repeat on the right side.
This is modified acupressure and this formula resets your body clock to your new time zone.
Make sure to watch our instructional videos, review best practices, and save your first trip before you travel.
You are now ready to hit the ground running.
1) Sleep Better – You are not falling asleep during the day and laying awake exhausted at night. You are resynced and should resume a normal sleep cycle in respect to your time zone.
2) Feel Better – Your transition time and suffering are greatly reduced, you still may be tired after a long trip, but you are resynced to your new time zone.
3) Recover Better – Higher performance for work, play, or sport. With faster recovery time you are less run down, and your immune system is better capable of defending itself from all the foreign germs it encounters on airplanes
Dr. Charles T. Krebs – An extraordinary scientist, author, and visionary discovered and developed the Uplift solution. Twenty years ago, Charles was living in Melbourne Australia and teaching neurology in Germany, and he had a problem with Jet Lag affecting his performance. Charles then researched, developed and tested the Uplift solution on himself to solve his problem. Over time hundreds of Australians were using it for their travel.
- A global expert and author of 4 books and 50 papers on acupressure, neurology, and kinesiology.
- Creator of the Learning Enhancement Acupressure Protocol (L.E.A.P.) program used by hundreds of practitioners in 9 countries to treat dyslexia, ADD, ADHD and more.
- Inductee into the Energetic Kinesiology Hall of Fame
- PHD in Biology & Physiology from Boston University
Take control of your global travel wellness and performance with Uplift.
“Lost Time is Never Found Again” Ben Franklin
Download the App now!
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NOT ONE MINUTE OF JET LAG!
OMG, it works! When you input your departure time, arrival time, and duration of flight, the Uplift app shows you acupressure points that you hold when you arrive at your destination, and voila! Your body’s internal clock is somehow re-set to the local time zone. I don’t understand how it works, but it actually WORKS! Last month, I used it going to/from the U.S. and Australia, and I suffered Not One Ounce of jet lag, in either direction! This app is pure genius and will benefit anyone who is changing time zones! Worth every penny, and a lot more. In the past, I flew into Australia two days before any event, so that I could recover from the jet lag. The expense of those extra two days is no longer needed! I cannot say enough good things about Uplift. BTW, I am a baby boomer and this is the first time I’ve ever reviewed an App.
Seems to work well
Used on a flight from Boston to Hong Kong, about 15hrs in the air. Used the app as directed when we landed, and then tried to evaluate the effect over the next few days, and I think it works! Had pretty much no jet lag at all; tired a bit on the first day (after arriving at 4am) but good to go after that. My wife did not use the app and she was jet lagged for a few days; I failed to use it on the way home and it took me a couple days to recover. Don’t let the $9.99 price tag scare you away - if you’re traveling overseas that extra $10 probably isn’t going to break the bank and it’ll be worth it for the time saved.
Worked well on Europe trip
Just finished trip to Bristol England from Boston. The time shift was awkward as we were arriving to start a new day just as I would be going to sleep at home. Used the app in the Dublin airport going over (Dublin and Bristol are in same time zone) and felt no jet lag symptoms at all. No problem waking up at right time, eating, etc. Was really able to enjoy every minute of vacation! Used it again coming home with same results. This is my first experience with app; definitely planning to use it on every future trip where we cross time zones!!
- Uplift Ventures LLC
- 50.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Uplift Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited use for a month $3.99
- Unlimited use for a year $19.99
- Unlimited use for a month $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.