Welcome to Upside! Your company has joined Upside and that means business travel is about to get a whole lot easier.
Book in minutes
• Saved travel preferences help you book faster
• Flights, hotels, and rides all in one place keep you organized
• Exclusive deals and robust inventory save the company dime
Peace of mind
• Expert Support Day or Night
• Proactive travel alerts keep you ahead of what’s next
• One platform keeps you and your team totally in sync
Everything in one place
• Never scramble with easy access to all of your reservations in one place
• Saved IDs, loyalty numbers, and payment methods make checkout lightning-fast
• Seamless expense integration makes reporting a breeze
Not using Upside for business travel yet? Visit www.upside.com and find out how your company can earn 3% cash back on all company travel.
Here’s what we’ve been up to lately:
• Trip info is front and center now. We added some new features to support you before your trip and while you’re on the road.
• We cut the home feed, so you can dive into the info you need most.
• Find directions to your hotel or the rental car counter right from the app—or even request a rideshare.
• Announcement: To log out of the app, go to Settings.
• Other odds and ends: Fancy new designs, more helpful booking info on itinerary pages, and we squashed a bug or two, as well.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded your app because I heard about it while listening to Mark Levin. I travel at least every other week to FL on business for 3 to 4 days at a time. I signed up and searched for flights, hotel, and a rental car. Yes the prices for the trip was cheaper by about $300, but there were no non stop flights available. I checked again for my next trip a couple of weeks away, and still no non-stop flights. The savings is not worth spending 5 this 6 hours in a plane or airport for me. No non-stop, no booking, no matter how great Mark says your company is. 3 stars for good prices though.
Developer Response ,
We're glad you heard about us while listening to Mark Levin! And we appreciate the feedback you've given to help us improve. Thoughtful comments like yours are appreciated, and we've shared your suggestions with the rest of the team. We hope you'll continue to use Upside as we're growing quickly. If you ever have more suggestions about how we can improve, please feel free to let us know. ^SA
I booked my entire trip (flights + hotels) through the desktop version in about 10 minutes. Once I hooked up my account with Expensify, I had the whole trip expensed with in about 20 minutes. As soon as I logged in with the app, all my information was there an ready to go.
Future updates suggestion, allow users to save their itineraries and comeback to them before finalizing and paying.
Good service but needs to improve in two areas
Good app, however, Every app today enables you to login using your fingerprint, the Upside app doesn’t have that and also doesn’t even remember my email address, making login a huge hassle. Please add these features. I hate having to type in my entire email address and password on my iPhone every time I want to login! I end up using the app much less because of that reason
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the incredible feedback! While we don't offer all carriers (yet), we're working around the clock to expand our services. We'll share this feedback with the team and continue to work to please our customers. If there's anything else you can think of, please feel free to contact email@example.com. Thanks again for using Upside! ^SA
- The Upside Commerce Group, LLC
- 79.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Upside Travel Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.