Upsie is a new mobile technology that reinvents the warranty experience, so you can protect the products you love at prices you can afford.
Upsie features include:
- The same quality coverage that’s sold at big-box stores or other providers, but at a 50 to 90 percent discount over traditional prices (depending on product).
- Reliable protection that’s backed by top rated protection plan administrators that offer a consistently high level of customer service.
- A simple, intuitive interface for browsing, comparing and buying warranty plans for thousands of products. Barcode scanning and search features allow users to compare and buy warranties while shopping, whether it’s in-store or online purchases.
- A longer window to purchase coverage on a new product, instead of a hurried point-of-sale decision. Simply buy the coverage needed, then add your receipt and validate proof of purchase. It’s that easy.
- No deductible on most warranties, and very low deductible for accidental coverage.
- Tracking and reminder features that catalog all warranty purchases, receipts and claim instructions. Say goodbye to a hodgepodge of file folders and shoeboxes that get turned upside-down whenever a claim is made.
- Terms and conditions in plain English that clearly explain coverage limitations, claims processes and exclusions, so there are no surprises. In addition to protecting the products people love, Upsie also protects from legal mumbo-jumbo overload
Performance Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Early customer issues, now a fan
I had some issues as an early customer with two warranties but I’m now a convert and a big fan. The founder of the company took the time to reach out to me in both cases and iron things out. I plan to give them another try soon.
Early on in the company’s life they used a warranty company called New Leaf who has since been replaced. New Leaf is the quintessential scam warranty company.
At this point I’m a fan and would recommend to a friend.
Phone warranty claim
Been reading reviews about Upsie and a few talking about their past partner. They must be working with a great partner now.
Made a claim on my IPhone 8 and got my screen fixed locally. Was happy that i had a repair shop a few miles away. Going to protect all my stuff under Upsie in the future.
App is buggy af... still better than Squaretrade
If you’re looking for a warranty provider to replace the hot mess squaretrade has been shaped into to since Allstate bought it, look no further. If you have trouble submitting pdf in the app, try it using chrome on windows or Mac — the web app is basically bug free.
For $3 less per device (many), upsie offers broader coverage for a year more than squaretrade does right now. Not to mention upsie deductible is $25 per instance of damage and squaretrade now charges $75.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Upsie, LLC
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Upsie Technology Inc.