The official mobile app for UptimeRobot: The world's leading
uptime monitoring service.
HOW IT WORKS?
We check your service in 1 min* intervals and you get notified via push notification about every outage. Simple as that.
WHAT YOU CAN MONITOR
• WEB: check any website (http/https)
• SSL: get notified when SSL certificate is expiring
• PORT: monitor any port, e.g SMTP, FTP, DNS or custom
• PING: just ping (ICMP) if server is responding
• KEYWORD: check if keyword is present or missing on a page
• HEARTBEAT: monitor scheduled jobs (i.e. cron)**
• Overall status screen to check if any of your service is down
• Up & down events history
• Monitor list with handy search and filter features
• Monitor detail with detailed uptime, response time and event history
• Creating, editing, pausing and deleting monitors
• Push alerts about the up & down events
• Color-blind accessibility
• Third-party integrations like Slack, PagerDuty and many more (available only in the web app)
Register now and get 50 monitors forever FREE! No credit card needed.
* One minute intervals are available in PRO plan only. With FREE plan you get 5 minute intervals.
** Creating the heartbeat monitor is available in the web app with PRO plan only.
Terms of Service: https://uptimerobot.com/terms/
- fixes issue with internal API connectivity
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app. I haven't used it much yet, but there's only one problem with it that I can find. Every time I try to log in on two devices at the same time, it logs me out of one of them. This doesn't completely prevent me from using the app because I can still open it in my browser, but having it downloaded and logged in on all my devices so I can get notifications would be nice.
Best one I’ve tried
I use this to monitor my work sites so I know if it goes down and can call our tech. We have web apps that customers will be calling about if they can’t get something working and so this is a great tool. My boss has the paid version and loves it. I’ve tried quite a few like it and this is the only one I still have. The developer(s) did a great job with the user interface & I’m sure with all the iOS updates lately this is a huge task. I have a huge appreciation for that side because I know firsthand the headaches that come with it. Great job! 5 stars for sure!
Really cool app. Can be used for item restock notifications!
I use this for setting up notifications anytime a hot item gets back into stock on any one of a number of retail websites. Lots or articles out there about how to do it.... very easy, very effective. Pro tip: the free version only allows for updates every 5 minutes, but most websites restock items at the top of the hour... so the best way to handle this is to set up the alert and wait to make it go live until right when after clock strikes a 5-minute interval. This way it’s always pinging the website right after those stock updates usually post.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback and sharing with us!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- itrinity, s.r.o.
- 19.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Uptime Robot Service Provider Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO 50 $9.99
- Solo 10 $9.99
- Solo 50 $19.99
- 100 Credits $18.99
- PRO 50 $98.99
- Solo 10 $99.99
- 200 Credits $30.99
- Team 100 $39.99
- PRO 100 $31.99
- 1000 Credits $124.99