• dynamic gameplay style
• hundreds of challenging missions
• 4 minutes of play time per battle
• 29 clans
Learn more about Urban Rivals and our Comics series on www.urban-rivals.com
©2019 Acute Games. All rights reserved. Urban Rivals is a registered trademark of Acute Games - Boostr in France and other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Changelog 6.7 :
- New notification system for finished missions, system messages, friend request...
- New Fang pi clang arena (No K.O yet)
- New Freaks arena (No K.O yet)
- New Huracan arena (No K.O yet)
- New All stars arena (No K.O yet)
- New Jungo arena (No K.O yet)
- New Pussycats arena (No K.O yet)
- New Junkz arena (No K.O yet)
- New Ulu watu arena (No K.O yet)
- New button near deckbuilding clan list that link to the selected clan in the grade section
- Added a new impact sound when a projectile hit a player's box
- A new popup appears when your EFC league change
- New Survivor room UI
- Swipe gesture added on room selection
- Main menu player box reworked to be coherent with the website one
- Visual improvements on first tutorial
- Round music fading when result screen appears
- New sound on level up
- Clans with 0 owned cards are now grayed out on deckbuilding clan list
- Sligthly reduced network bandwidth usage on Fight and Main menu
BUG FIXES :
- Fixed "This battle is not playing" bug
- Fixed some texts on levelling unlocks section
Ratings and Reviews
Urban-Rivals has been one of my favorite card games growing up (I come from the Yugio and Pokémon generation) not only is it simple and fun but it is very luck and instinct based , a new player can start there collection with decent cards , and exceed to do very well playing with others with out blowing money , the games massive character pool and ability creativity only brings more fun and thought to your next move , it is very rare to run into duplicate decks among other players as everyone can create theyre own play style. Players who like to collect can grind and win big money such as 1,000,000 Clint’s if they put in the time and have a good set of skills ,
Some problems I do have are with in this app. One problem I have found to always existed was finding out about tournament rules. It is hard to find a page which explains which cards are not allowed in a certain room.
I love this game and always will find it fun to play thank you for reading this if you had the time .
All these years
I've played this game for years, if the developers see this, make a mobile mmo rpg!!!! With the amount of characters you can do it! Events and we can see where all the characters come from in the chapters!! That would blow up I'm sure of it.
One of a kind
I’ve played UR off and on for years and what’s always made me come back is the uniqueness of all its characters and battle system. Each clan feels different and allows a player to find their niche in how they play card games. My only criticisms come from how older cards are becoming out dated with new abilities, clan bonuses, and increases in power and damage of cards and that never once has this game failed to have bugs galore in deck management mode. Regardless, this game is worth your time. Find a clan, get your bluff on, and never underestimate your urban rival.
- Boostr (Acute Games SARL)
- 244.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Acute Games - 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Credits $0.99
- 215 Credits $6.99
- 305 Credits $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.