Urim gives you global mobile access to the structured information you really need!
Ideally suited to those responding to mission-critical operational incidents, it helps users organise and access all the key information they need, to inform their respective actions effectively, moment by moment.
Urim users are guided through bespoke, tailored menus & sub-menus of information, set up & managed centrally for them via separate Administrator functions, operating from the Urim Server. Latest data updates are pushed to all logged in Urim users instantaneously. Whatever the set of steps you must follow, or the tick lists you need as reminders, let Urim become your guide! Entire operational procedure manuals can be condensed into this single app & taken with you anywhere they are needed. Make sure all your global responders & stakeholders know exactly what to do & in what order: put the power of Urim in the palm of their hand.
Key Urim features & functions are as follows:
· Strong user access & security control, with the ability to lock out users remotely, if & when required.
· Instant content updates via data pushed from the Urim server to the respective authorised app users globally.
· Bespoke central administrative control, specific to your organisation, so you decide who sees what information & in what language.
· Supports "push-to-talk", activated through the app to the user device phone functions.
· Supports web hotlinks to take Users straight to other key information sources when online, all managed within the structured menus within Urim.
· Tailor the app to your own organisation, by configuring it with your own logo image and your own internal app name.
· All menus and sub-menus are tailored and controlled, unique to your own organisation and in the languages you need.
· Your vital organisational hotline numbers can be built into the app, so that users always know which number to call for any additional help they need.
· Transfer entire organisational procedure manuals into the structured menus of the app, using the simple copy & paste functions available at the Administrator level.
· Highlight key text sections in different colours, as required, to make them stand out.
· Allocate your own selection of reference icons to given app menu options, to help users quickly identify the menu choices they need.
· Manage all user data centrally in near real time, department by department, language by language & country by country, all within this single app.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- URIM App Limited
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Urim App Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.