A fictional WWII Real Time Strategy (RTS) game that asks the question; "What if Germany invaded the United States?"
- Two campaigns with 20 missions.
- 4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, Germany, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia.
- Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
- 20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades) Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more.
- Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault.
- Powerups, boosters, and airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks.
- Learning AI that adjusts to the player's skill level.
- Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics.
- Available in English/French/Italian/German/Spanish/Russian/Polish/Vietnamese/Romanian/Turkish/Japanese/Korean/Indonesian/Simplified Chinese/Portugese/Hungarian/Malay/Thai
Support email: email@example.com
Developer website: http://fourflash.com
Audio engine : FMOD Studio by Firelight Technologies
Ratings and Reviews
Please read if getting game
This game is a very very fun game with a pretty easy learning curve. At the start the tutorial is quite long but stick with it because it is vital you learn the basics. In this game you will be able to choose from different tanks, light fighting vehicles, light non fighting vehicles, infantry, and other things like anti tank guns and such. The towable guns..well.. has to be towed and so you will need to tow them with trucks...you can also have infantry load up into trucks for faster transportation...this game adds the most realism to this type of game where the most unrealistic part lies in vehicle hp points and the base building which you can’t make realistic..overall I highly suggest you play this game and this is mostly a slower paced realistic strategy game.
Awesome game but...
I’ve enjoyed playing this game for hours on end. However now I cannot play this awesome game, opening up the app it now freezes up on the logo for about 20 seconds, once it is in the main menu, I tap on any game mode or option, and will not load past the message “connecting to server”. I’ve had that message pop up usually after leaving it in the background and re-opening the app, though it never had any problems before connecting to the server which is a huge disappointment, and very frustrating because I purchased content.
Aside from that issue. This game is very fun to play. Though while in-game when playing against the computer after about an hour, the computer becomes less difficult and isn’t as aggressive, and if you play longer than almost 2 hours, the computer will only create the weakest units staying within the base area. Which really makes the game less challenging and therefore not as enjoyable. Other than that when it’s competitive and challenging, great game love it. I hope that this issue will be resolved and possibly release an update to make the computer stay active and not “give up” in other words. Along with new content and maps, hopefully not the same maps with rain. Like the second part of the campaign is the same maps just added snow. Big waste of money and isn’t worth it.
Developer Response ,
hello, please contact us, we would like to understand the issue you experiencing.
Good, but the audio needs some tweaking, as well as some other stuff
The game is enjoyable, but there are some downsides. Its free to play up until a certain point then it becomes pay to win, which makes its competition Red Sun RTS look better in contrast.
Now to address the audio problem. With my volume turned all the way up, the volume of the game is still rather quiet and hard to hear. The devs should add a master volume slider or a audio output selection as to optimize the volume for the device the game is being played on.
In conclusion, if you like RTS, this is an okay pick. If you like wwii alternate history RTS games, there aren’t really that many choices (ie WorldWarfare) when it comes to IPhone. But if you just want an RTS in general and don’t care about the “sub-genre” (historical, alternative history, modern, sci-fi, fantasy, etc.) then Red Sun RTS is probably the better choice.
I realize that by mentioning this app’s competition in my review, that this review will most likely never see the light of day because the devs control what reviews are and aren’t shown. But I stand by what I said. If this review is shown publicly, then thank you to the devs for being truthful and honest with your review selection, and that people should download this app just as a thanks to the devs for not whitewashing their reviews.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YONKO ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTION INC.
- 562.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FourFlash Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Campaign 1+2+multiplayer $7.99
- Campaign 1 + multiplayer $5.99
- Campaign 2 + multiplayer $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.