This version has 1,276 pages of content! (316 pages more than the previous version)!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; view GPS coordinates for crash reports. LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* The ability to take a photo and have a date/time stamp, GPS location and address appear in the photo's top margin for evidence. Photos can be stored and organized in a folder system that also allow the photos to be emailed, MMS or deleted.
* Report narrative templates with some crime-specific questions to consider (very early stages)
* A integrated work calendar to maintain your rotating work schedule.
Updated to work with latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
A necessity for any police officer
I have had this app for about 8 years now. This is an absolutely fantastic app for any officer, especially the new recruits. It provides a wealth of information quickly and at your fingertips. Stay safe brothers and sisters!
So far this app has been great. Very good as a quick reference for case law and drugs. A update would be nice to make the layout more modern and update with new case law. Other then that. I have no issues and enjoy the app. A need for patrol officers.
Great App wish for more updates
I’ve been using this app as a reference since 2009. Haven’t been any updates in a while and I wish there would be. Outstanding app to have access to.
- WL Online Marketing LLC
- 104.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2014 Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.