US Fleet Tracking Mobile 4+
Tracking vehicles or devices.
US Fleet Tracking
- Offers In-App Purchases
US Fleet Tracking® changed GPS tracking with its live tracking software and continues to lead the technology. This app connects you to your US Fleet Tracking account where you will see the live location of your vehicles and assets – as it’s happening, not minutes later.
Increase accountability with your fleet of vehicles and manage your mobile workforce better. Quickly see vehicle location along with who’s driving, who’s idling and who’s stopped. Connect with a simple tap of a button.
See other factors that may impact your fleet such as our live traffic overlay that gives you the traffic conditions for the specific location of your vehicles.
Your fleet and mobile workforce are moving now. Gain situational awareness with US Fleet Tracking, today.
NEW FEATURE - Device Tracker is real-time device tracking. The device location will be reported in specific intervals while in motion. These locations are stored so that historical playback can be utilized.
In-App Subscription and USFT login is required for Device Tracker feature to be enabled and to save location data, however this tracker feature is optional and not required to use the application.
Device Tracker Features:
- Standby mode is active when device is not in motion.
- Three different tracking intervals for you to decide how often location updates are reported.
- Fleet Mode for when a device is dedicated to a vehicle that will be use with constant power.
- Historical location data saved for 60 days.
US Fleet Tracking is a GPS tracking manufacturer providing Internet-based access to LIVE vehicle tracking and asset management. Knowing where your vehicles and assets are at all times gives you the power to make time and money-saving decisions with a quick glance.
With global reach and headquartered in Oklahoma City, US Fleet Tracking leads the LIVE asset and vehicle tracking industry, providing sub-ten-second tracking service. US Fleet Tracking has the widest coverage area with the highest reliability of any GPS tracking product on the market. Whether you’re in the United States, Canada, Europe or the Middle East, Australia, South America or Africa, US Fleet Tracking covers you. In addition to its experience tracking personal and commercial vehicles, the company provides tracking to numerous large-scale public events including every Super Bowl since 2007, the 2010 Pro Bowl, the 2011 NHL All Star Game, 2010 Winter Olympics, 2012 Summer Olympics and the 2012 Republican National Convention.
* Requires a mobile internet connection
** Not available in all regions
*** Subscription service is required to use this application.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Turn off auto-renewal via the main Settings app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
We are here to support you. If you have a problem, or just want to request new features please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.usfleettracking.com/support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed bug around local times in Historical Playback
Ratings and Reviews
This version offers great tools and the google utilization has gotten better. Great service.
I have a lot of years with this gps and maybe one day of the year i got no signal but thats no big deal and thats for bad weather comunication whit satelites
Has been crashing every time it’s opened for about the last month?
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience with the crashing of the application. A new version has been released. Please update your version of the application with this new 2.0 version.
If you continue to have issues with the application please contact our support technicians so that we can resolve this issue. Our support technicians are available via web browser chat or telephone. Mon - Fri 7:00 - 7:00 CST, Sat 9:00 - 4:00 CST, 405.726.9900, option 3. or https://usfleettracking.com/support
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- US Fleet Tracking LLC.
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © US Fleet Tracking LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Device Tracking (1-Device) $9.99
- Device Tracking (2 Devices) $19.49
- Device Tracking (3-Devices) $29.49
- Device Tracking (4-Devices) $38.99
- Device Tracking (6-Devices) $58.99
- Device Tracking (5-Devices) $48.99
- Device Tracking (10 Devices) $98.99
- Device Tracking (9-Devices) $88.99
- Device Tracking (8-Devices) $78.99
- Device Tracking (7-Devices) $68.99