#1 Math learning game for kids aged 8 to 14
Turns your child into a Rock star in Math in only 15 minutes a day
Based on Singapore Math & Pomodoro technique
Mathter Academy is a Math learning game conceived to grow appetite for Math : 15-minute-workouts are prepared for your child every day to get his brain used to intuitive and correct reasoning within the framework of a mathematical problem.
We leverage gamification techniques to raise interest and improve diligence of the child while following the program.
It is designed for children aged 8 to 14 year-old (primary and middle school) and automatically adapts to the goals he wants to achieve, his level and progress. This tool was thought out to accompany children during their academic learning. It allows them to progress by developing reflexes, understanding Math logic and expanding autonomy.
Who wouldn’t love to have fun while studying?
THE SCIENCE BEHIND
Have you ever wondered if your child was too distracted or if he/she simply needed a different approach?
While observing the functioning of the current educational system, we noticed that it’s still based on the classic method of providing information expected to be simply memorized and applied.
Our project aims at offering a tool able to fill the gaps of this system. It’s founded on two pillars :
- The Singapore method : one of the most efficient teaching methods worldwide with Singapore being ranked 2nd in math (PISA 2018). This method mainly gets its inspiration from the pedagogy of Montessori whose primary mission is to help the child to build himself fully, independently to become a confident and responsible adult. This principle is at the core of our program : allow children to build a logical mind.
- The Pomodoro technique : a procrastination-busting strategy that advocates small work sessions in order to capture your whole attention in an optimal way, rather than long and tedious ones. To increase this effect, we added to the app a gaming dimension that we believe to be the best way of keeping a child’s attention nowadays.
- Gamification approach, enabling your child to collect Avatars, compete with friends, and unlock benefits in the app (such as in-app games)
- A program for children aged 8 to 14, made of exercises of increasing difficulty (from 3rd grade to 9th grade).
- Live support : you can have a live chat discussion with one of our teaching assistant whenever you need it.
- Leaderboard : collect characters and improve your ranking.
- Dedicated parent interface : get real time update on your child’s performance and review areas of improvements.
Improved gamification mecanism
Ratings and Reviews
The content of this app is simply awesome: exercises are unique and so interesting, explanations are quite clear and the game dimension changes everything! This is a great alternative for classic math exercises which children lose interest in over time, especially during summer.
I recently started looking for something to motivate my daughters doing their math homework as they used to distract each other, and the Mathter Academy happened to be a good solution really: the exercises of the workouts feel more intuitive as they are based on logic.
My kids are simply addicted to this app… The app concept is interesting : mixing games and math is very effective in motivating children to work on math, at least it works for mine. I recommend it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 160.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Galileo 2021
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.