The USA Network app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, WWE Raw, Chrisley Knows Best, Temptation Island, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new USA shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Thanks for using the USA App. This update includes:
• Performance enhancements
• Crash and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Is the perfect app for me
So I love binge watching Chrisley knows best and I just it works perfectly for me and recently I need to update it so that’s what I’m gonna do thank you so much USA for everything you’ve done making Queen of the South Cristly know best asked what my favorite on so I love binge watching Chrisley knows best and I just it works perfectly for me and recently I need to update it so that’s what I’m gonna do thank you so much USA for everything you’ve done making Queen 👑 of the South and Chrisley knows best
NBC Ruined these apps
Ever since the update moving other networks under the NBC umbrella, the apps have been rendered useless. First Bravo, now USA. Even the NBC app itself. I love the idea of everything in one place-that’s pretty awesome. But what’s the point when none of them can be unlocked? Can try to link and unlink tv cable provider and delete and reinstall all three apps all I want, apps still don’t work (I either get a generic error or an error stating I don’t have the channel in my cable package). The only thing that worked was when someone from the help desk loaded my nbc profile that I had to create with credits when I inquired about the issues with the Bravo app. Was hoping by the time I used up the credits, the error would be fixed. Unfortunately, that was wishful thinking. Please fix, otherwise, these shows/networks are completely unwatchable for myself and for many others.
Developer Response ,
We are working to solve this problem. We’ll let you know when this issue is addressed. Thank you for your patience.
Super glitchy and unreliable
Recently I’ve been experiencing issues with the app not recognizing my cable provider. I’m able to work through that by in linking and reconnecting my provider credentials. When watching the live stream in portrait orientation, the picture shows full width. When I turn it to landscape mode, the picture is cut off on the sides, rather than the video showing with the bars at top and bottom, so I lose the outer edges. My main issue is with playback. I have had the live feed freeze, video freeze with audio continuing, and the video no longer playing over hdmi when watching using my iPad connected to tv. I know it’s the app because other apps work using the exact same setup. I even updated the app and tried again with no luck. Audio works fine when using the dock connector, video does not.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know. Try unlinking your provider through your Settings and relinking it again through the USA app. If that does not work, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 157.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.