The USA app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite USA shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, Mr. Robot, Chrisley Knows Best, The Sinner, WWE, AND MANY MORE!
USA Network and SYFY are the new home of the Harry Potter franchise! You’ll find all the great content in the “Wizarding Word” folder within the app. If you don’t see the films in the USA app, check out the SYFY app! We’ll be sharing the movies between the two apps to bring the content to as many people as possible.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T. If you do not have a pay TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite USA shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, SYFY, NBC Sports, E!, Bravo, CNBC, Oxygen, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
VIEWING UNTIL THE END
The next episode starts before the one you are viewing totally finishes. I find this very annoying, the endings have good lines in them. Give the option to move to the next or finish the ENTIRE episode. There are too many commercials throughout put a few in the middle if you have to. All those extra advertisements make it more desirable to record & fast forward through them. It’s just that that is not always possible. Other than those issues the app is okay. No freezing or dropping.
Skipping ahead in video!?
I have been watching Mr. Robot and any time I use the app, especially on chromecast, around commercials it will skip ahead about 1-5 min of the video before the ad, play the ad, go back to the point that made sense and then play until right before an ad :|| (repeat). This is super frustrating, especially in an incredibly plot-driven psychological drama. This is a huge problem and I feel like it was either a ploy to get me to rewatch the thing or I just some seriously crappy programming. I honestly don’t even know how you could possibly make such a glitch happen. Maybe that’s the true feat here. Anyway, I just want to be able to watch my cyborg show the way the director intended. Not skipping in and out of scenes randomly like I’m insane. :/
I use an IPad for this app. I never have any issues with it. I only wish they had more shows on the app. Since I have an old IPad I cannot use, Fox, CBS or TNT. Although most are related they require a higher IOS than I have. I refuse to pay for upgrades if I cannot use the app. Also, on NBC I cannot watch streaming events, just old shows and limited free access. I am a senior citizen and remember when TV was free. Now it costs more than I can afford, so I really enjoy this app. Please bring more shows to the app, I would really be excited to see more newer shows.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 158.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.