Instead of sifting through the clutter to find stories, our USA TODAY app will do it for you. From your interests and passions to the sports teams you cheer for – you’ll always stay updated, informed, and instantly notified about breaking news you want to know. Here’s how.
• Personalize your news: With My Topics, you choose what you want to read about, and get notified when there's something new.
• Be the first to know: Turn on breaking news alerts so you always know what’s going on.
• Eliminate interruptions: Get the same great storytelling with no ads for just $2.99/month. Try it with a 14-day free trial*.
• Relax with games and podcasts: Play the daily crossword and sudoku (iPad only) and listen on demand to your favorite USA TODAY NETWORK podcasts.
• Unplug with quiet time: Just because USA TODAY’s award-winning content is updated 24/7, doesn’t mean you have to be
• Local weather updates: Know if it’s time to grab the umbrella or the sunblock before heading out for the day.
*Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
Questions or comments? Visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps
or email: USATODAYmobile@usatoday.com
• We've made updates to our "Day in Galleries" and are providing even more information in the notifications we send.
• As always, we've made a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Content, But Text Shifts Too Quickly
Overall, I’ve enjoyed and appreciated the USA Today app on my iPhone and iPad for several years. Good content, reasonable balance. I do perceive a bit of a liberal/left bias, but in their defense, they do post opinion pieces from a conservative viewpoint, and they do a good job of identifying and labeling opinions that may be biased when they are posted.
My only criticism with the current app is that the text shifts forward in the article as the ads load, and causes sections of articles to be skipped ahead. This happens sometimes 2-3 times while reading an article—definitely frustrating when trying to read through the article. (I’m trusting this problem will be addressed.)
Overall, a good source of information that I’ll continue to use.
I read most of my news from USA’s platform
I previously reviewed the USA Today news app (Please see previous review below). My issue is when you go into a specific article as your scrolling through different links in the article keep taking you into either other news or irrelevant information. I’ve had this app for years and up until they “updated” and change the user layout and interface the app never operated in this manor. To make matters worse, the developer contacted me via email and stated that they fixed this issue based on my previous review and as it stands it still isn’t corrected so this make me think even worse towards the app. Conclusion, the app used to be great, and straightforward to use it has started to veer off course for whatever reason 🤷🏻♂️ In my opinion probably better to try out different news source apps.
I’ve been using the app with USA for many many years now BUT.....while it’s still my preferred news, I’m beginning to question it and possibly look into other reliable news source because the newer user interface is too commercialized. For only one instance while reading an article and scroll without clicking any specific thing, a commercial will randomly start playing 💁🏻♂️
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. We've made improvements to the latest app update to address this. Please reach out to us at USATODAYmobile@USATODAY.com so we can better investigate and resolve this issue. Thank you!
You’re liberally bias, I have no issue with bias if you state it. Stop acting objective
I’m independent and like objective news sources. That’s increasingly hard to find these days, other outlets I appreciate because they state their leanings. I wish the news didn’t lean a certain way, but at least they put the proper disclaimer on it. Like a movie properly rating itself so you understand what you are about to view. You and other news outlets should strongly consider this course of action. It’s disingenuous and misleading to act objective while simultaneously pushing an obviously liberal/progressive agenda. Your editorial board and contributors are liberal leaning at the very least. I’ve seen you post opposing opinions, but overwhelmingly the opinions expressed here are liberal and it doesn’t take a conservative or trump supporter to see that, of which I am neither. I personally feel we all have a bias of some sort, but some are more willing to address and correct it than others. I personally actively try to dismantle my own arguments regularly to see if they can withstand basic scrutiny. Perhaps your network should consider doing the same, or simply state your bias. That would be a good first step toward better serving the people who consume your content.
- USA TODAY
- 303.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- USA TODAY Ad-Free Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.