While the country is very large in area, the United States does offer everything one could ask for. Tropical locations in Hawaii and Florida, unique landmarks in the Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon and Washington D.C, and wonderful cities like Chicago, Los Angeles and Boston. The country would take a long time to explore, but every region offers a different culture and its own set of wonderful sights.
The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in USA
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info.
Updated for iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't waste your money
This might be fine if you live in New York, but that's about it. It didn't recognize Raleigh, NC as a city. The closest 'things to see' in Charlotte were in New York! I finally found Raleigh on the map, and the only thing it listed was a comedy club and the art museum. And this was the week before the 4th of July! That's what I get for buying an app with no reviews.
This app needs a lot of work. Probably shouldn't have been released yet. Can't change location away from New York. Uninstalling!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.