This app will help you easily find the nearest rest stop on the US, including Interstates, US highways, and state highways! You can browse by state and interstate or you can browse on a map. This app will show you the traditional rest areas as well as welcome centers and service plazas on turnpikes.
- List view allowing you to browse by state and interstate.
- Map view allowing you to see how far the next rest stop is.
- Shows available facilities and hours (if available)
- Mark rest stops as a "favorite"
- Send rest stop to various navigation apps
- Shows number of car and truck parking (if available)
- Check in to rest stops to earn badges
- Read reviews prior to stopping
We strive to make sure the information is as accurate as possible. If you find any errors or omissions, please feel free to let us know!
The GPS is used in the background only when you ask to receive a notification about a particular rest stop. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed National Parks not showing up on the map
- Fixed white screen when trying to view badges
- Fixed message saying email could not be sent
Ratings and Reviews
Decent App-Map Needs Work!
TLDR: Half the app works great! The app is good for locating rest stops on your route from the state/highway searches on the HOME screen. The MAP is a hot mess! It’s slow, it skips and stutters, it doesn’t respond well to pinch to zoom, and eventually just locks up completely and forces a restart of the app. And don’t even try switching between standard and satellite view! I thought that maybe loading the ads was causing some issues with lag inside the app, but unfortunately paying for the full version didn’t help with the map issues. Let my $2 save you the trouble. I would recommend the free app in general, but I wouldn’t recommend paying for it until the map is addressed.
One of a kind App
I’ve not found another app that does what this does. While the developer was rebuilding this app, I really tried to find a replacement and couldn’t. This new version is pretty awesome. You can route on major highways although I’m not sure it gives you a route option. But once you get on the route you’re taking it will show where the rest stops are. You can FILTER to make a route and for requirements. Do you need an RV Dump?? Or wifi? There are tons of things you can filter for. It doesn’t give you exact mileage between rests so you have to do some simple math to subtract one mileage from another to figure that out. I highly recommend everyone download this before you head out on a road trip. It’s very helpful!
Great app but keep getting a white screen
I would give this app five stars all day long if it hadn’t started giving me a blank white screen every few times I use it. The info on it has always been good, reliable, and up to date and it’s super easy to use. I love it. But now I’m getting really frustrated and when I try to go to app support I get “page not found” so I may have to look for a new app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Innovative Software Technology, LLC
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Innovative Software Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- National Parks Upgrade $1.99
- Remove Ads Upgrade $1.99