The USAF Delayed Entry Program ( DEP ) app provides Air Force recruits mobile access to essential information. The app allows for self-improvement and preparation prior to entering the strict environments of Basic Military Training (BMT) and Officer Training School (OTS). Users are able to review information pertaining to reporting statements, drill, fitness, nutrition, packing lists, training schedules, and useful links. The USAF DEP app also includes quiz and flash card features to help prep DEP members for Basic Military and Officer Training.
- Ability to select Officer (OTS) vs. Enlisted (BMT).
- Ability to select BMT start dates 8 weeks in the past.
- Minor navigation improvements.
- OTS content.
- Live weather for BMT and OTS locations.
- “Applicant Rights” for BMT and OTS.
- “Clearance Impacts” for BMT.
- Fitness “PT Calculator” with result history.
- “Religious Services” for BMT.
- New BMT ship dates for FY20.
Ratings and Reviews
This is such a great! Thank you to the developers for creating such a great resource for my Air Force journey!
It’s a great app & helps a lot. However my only complaint is that audio for the airman’s creed would be useful to study while driving & pictures for the packing list would be useful. Other than that the app works great.
They updated yesterday and still did not fix the order of the weeks, so that is inaccurate. Everything else is very helpful.
- HQ US Air Force Recruiting Service
- 57.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Air Force Recruiting Service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.