A sticker dressing app for girls based on the bestselling and much-loved Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing books. Little girls can dress up the dolls again and again and create scenes with over 200 stickers.
"definitely the best dress up app I’ve seen for younger children and one of our new favorites" The iPhone Mom
"Why will little girls love this so much? Because they love choosing outfits and this app gives them instant gratification." The Literary Platform
"9/10 Will keep your child amused...and it will appeal to their creativity. I would highly recommend it." Appasnap
• Drag and drop the stickers to dress the dolls
• Create dozens of pretty outfits with different tops, skirts, jeans, leggings, dresses, shoes and accessories
• Choose from eight colourful scenes, including a wedding, a day at the beach, going shopping and a disco
• Name each doll and select her hairstyle and skin tone
• Customise the clothes with a range of striped, polka dot and floral patterns
• Enliven the scenes with dogs, cats, butterflies and birds, drinks and ice creams and dozens of other objects
• Save scenes to play again later
Little girls will love creating imaginative outfits, or carefully dressing the dolls for different occasions.
Visit the Sticker Dolly Dressing App Picture Gallery at www.usborne.com/dollypicturegallery
Watch a video clip demo on YouTube
• Add up to five dolls to each scene
• Pinch the dolls and objects to resize
• Ambient sound adds atmosphere to each scene
Keep in touch with Usborne:
Visit our website: www.usborne.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/Usborne
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/usbornepublishing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We really had fun dressing up dolls.
Sooooo basically there isn’t enough storage. I lost a great picture! Other than that 👍🏻 This is how I feel about the game : 😁😀🙂 Man o man. I only left it for a Mila sec and I felt soooooooooo darn sad!!!!!!!!
it good and fun doll pretty and nice good
- Usborne Publishing Ltd
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Usborne Publishing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.