A sticker dressing app for girls based on the bestselling and much-loved Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing books. Little girls can dress up the dolls again and again and create scenes with over 200 stickers.
"definitely the best dress up app I’ve seen for younger children and one of our new favorites" The iPhone Mom
"Why will little girls love this so much? Because they love choosing outfits and this app gives them instant gratification." The Literary Platform
"9/10 Will keep your child amused...and it will appeal to their creativity. I would highly recommend it." Appasnap
• Drag and drop the stickers to dress the dolls
• Create dozens of pretty outfits with different tops, skirts, jeans, leggings, dresses, shoes and accessories
• Choose from eight colourful scenes, including a wedding, a day at the beach, going shopping and a disco
• Name each doll and select her hairstyle and skin tone
• Customise the clothes with a range of striped, polka dot and floral patterns
• Enliven the scenes with dogs, cats, butterflies and birds, drinks and ice creams and dozens of other objects
• Save scenes to play again later
Little girls will love creating imaginative outfits, or carefully dressing the dolls for different occasions.
Visit the Sticker Dolly Dressing App Picture Gallery at www.usborne.com/dollypicturegallery
Watch a video clip demo on YouTube
• Add up to five dolls to each scene
• Pinch the dolls and objects to resize
• Ambient sound adds atmosphere to each scene
Keep in touch with Usborne:
Visit our website: www.usborne.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/Usborne
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/usbornepublishing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sooooo basically there isn’t enough storage. I lost a great picture! Other than that 👍🏻 This is how I feel about the game : 😁😀🙂 Man o man. I only left it for a Mila sec and I felt soooooooooo darn sad!!!!!!!!
False advertising but good.
Overall I liked this game but the app is falsely advertised. On the app cover on the home screen it has a dark orange hair color, in the real game it does not have that and one of the characters that I wanted to make has that hair color so that let me down. I did like that there were different seams and different clothing options. I did not like that you could not put some items of clothes over others without having them remove the first item. Overall this is a good game and I am not trying to be rude at all, I’m just trying to help a bit. I love the game!
My daughter loves this app--and we've purchased the Sticker Pirates and the Princesses as well. She will quietly make up stories to go along with the scenes she makes. You can change more than clothes, including hair styles, skin color (with a slider), and patterns on clothes. You can add accessories; you can resize the girls. It is an even better deal than the original Sticker Dollies, which she also loves. She has some suggestions: the Pirate app has different faces, and it would be great if this app did, too. It would also be nice to have boys in this app, and for the princesses to have casual clothes.
- Usborne Publishing Ltd
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Usborne Publishing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.