*For USD CRM Event Organizers* Stay organized and check in attendees faster at your event with USD’s Mobile Event Check-In App.
This Check-In App allows University of San Diego Event Organizers and Administrators to:
- Look up and check in attendees off a list – search by first name, last name, or browse the list
- Easily validate attendees by ID, E-Mail Address or student ID scanner
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats at any time
- Analyze your attendance data online after the event
- Connect attendee list with their attendee profiles in the CRM for better event marketing and follow-up
Learn more at sandiego.edu/mobile
**What's new in 2.4.5**
- The guest count is now prefixed with a plus sign. For example "+1" or "+2".
**Changes in 2.4.4**
- Performance Enhancements when checking in very large groups.
- iMag Card Reader SDK 2.9
**Changes in 2.4.3**
- A message is displayed for the Support button if email is not configured on your device.
- Fixed thread issue on the screen for registering a person by email or student ID.
**Changes in 2.4.2**
- The Card Scanner now shows a message if permission has not been granted to access the camera.
**Changes in 2.4.1**
- Authentication Enhancements.
- Fixed crash due to null event department.
- Prevent the device from sleeping while using the app.
**Changes in 2.4.0**
- Updated for iOS 12
- Salesforce Mobile SDK 7
- University of San Diego
- 15.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2014-2019, University of San Diego. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.